2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

13th April 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Dnb cet ss

I want to take admission in DNB CET-SS course for session 2015. What are the admission session schedule by the National Board Of Examination to get admission in DNB CET-SS course. Tell me about the admission criteria for this course also?
10th August 2018, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Re: Dnb cet ss

Hello sir, Im preparing for DNB CET Super Specialty exam. I want application form. Please provide me here application form for DNB CET Super Specialty?
10th August 2018, 09:46 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Dnb cet ss

There is no any active dates and links for DNB CET SS application. Dates are over for apply for DNB CET SS.

Here Im giving you in for about DNB CET SS exam. The DNB CET SS is a qualifying-cum-ranking examination for entry to various Super Specialty courses.

DNB CET SS is an entrance examination and is an essential pre-requisite for entry to post MD/MS/DNB 3-year Super Specialty courses.

The next session of entrance examination will be held in Dec and will be conducted as a computer-based test only.

Application form for DNB CET Super Specialty

Important dates:

Online Registration 06 Nov 2017
Last date of online registration 27 Nov 2017
Admit Card 15 Dec 2017
Date of Examination 21 Dec 2017
Cut off date for completing DNB/MD/MS Qualification 31 Dec 2017
Declaration of Result 21 Jan 2018 20 Jan 2018
Date of Centralized Merit Based Counselling 20 to 28 Feb 2018
(Except 25 Feb 2018)
Date of 2nd Round Centralized Merit Based Counselling 17 to 19 May 2018

Schedule of the Examination:

Timing Events
7:30 am Entry in exam center and biometric registration.
9:00 am Gate to exam center will close.
9:15 am Granting access to exam login.
9:20 am Reading of exam instructions.
9:30 am The exam will start.
12:30 pm The exam will end.

Exam Pattern:

NBE will prepare one question paper each for Super Specialties in Medical, Surgical, Pediatric, and Super Specialties for MD/DNB Anesthesiology.

Mode of the Exam: DNB CET SS for January session will be a Computer Based Examination.

Exam Duration: Candidates will get 3 hours to attempt the question paper.

Number of Questions: In all, there will be 180 questions in the exam.

Type of Questions: All the questions in the exam will be of multiple choice type.

Level of Exam: The level of the examination will be at par with Postgraduate exit examination.

Marks: Each question will carry 4 marks. Hence, in all the examination will be of 720 marks.

Negative Marking: For choosing incorrect answer option, 1 mark will be deducted.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in