2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th June 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

DMRC Travel Card

I want to recharge my smart card of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) online so can you please provide me the procedure to recharge it? What are the Minimum and the maximum recharge value of a travel card of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation?
Similar Threads
Thread
DMRC Smart Card Keychain
DMRC Admit Card For
DMRC Admit Card 14 Feb
DMRC SC admit card
How to Recharge DMRC Smart Card
Smart Card DMRC
SBI Travel Card Login
Travel Card SBI
DMRC Download Admit Card
DMRC Tourist Card
Zurich Travel Insurance Citibank Credit Card
Government Travel Card Application Citibank
Travel Offers on Citibank Credit Card
DMRC SC TO Admit Card
DMRC Smart Card Balance
DMRC Smart Card Tender
DMRC Delhi Admit Card
DMRC Card Validity
DMRC Admit Card Of CRA
SBI Foreign Travel Card
10th October 2020, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Re: DMRC Travel Card

I visited Delhi and searching for details of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited DMRC Travel Card. Will you provide DMRC Travel Card Details also provide DMRC Travel card options?
10th October 2020, 08:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DMRC Travel Card

DMRC Travel Card:

It is the most convenient for frequent commuters. The minimum amount payable at the time of purchase of a new card would be Rs 150/- including refundable security of Rs. 50/-.

Subsequent recharge of the card can be done at Customer Care Centers of any station with a minimum value of Rs. 200/- and up to Rs. 3000/-.

Below I am providing you the DMRC Travel Card Details:

DMRC Travel Card Details

Travel card options:

Following options are available to commuters to recharge the travel cards:-

(i) At Customer Care Center (CCC)– on payment of cash, facility available at all stations. Minimum value to Recharge Smart Card is Rs. 200/- thereafter in multiple of Rs. 100 up to Rs. 3000/-.

(ii) At Token Vending Machine (TVM) – on payment of cash, facility available at selected stations. Minimum value to Recharge Smart Card is Rs. 100/- thereafter in multiple of Rs. 50 up to Rs. 3000/-.

(iii) At Point of Sale (POS) – through Credit/Debit Card of any bank, facility available at selected stations. Minimum value to Recharge Smart Card is Rs. 200/- thereafter in multiple of Rs. 100 up to Rs. 3000/-.

(iv) Web Top Up/Online recharge –At DMRC Smart Card Portal www.dmrcsmartcard.com The steps are: 1- Visit www.dmrcsmartcard.com 2- Enter the amount and card information, 3- Secure pay with Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking and 4- Go to Add Value Machine (AVM) installed at all Stations.

(v) SMS - ICICI account users can also recharge their cards with SMS facility. To view the format and other details, please visit www.dmrcsmartcard.com. After sending the SMS, present the card at AVMs installed at most of the Stations. Click here to view the list of stations.

(vi) Auto Top Up - The DMRC –ICICI Bank Combo Card (Unifare Card) users can avail the facility of auto top of through the Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) Entry gate. With this facility, the commuters can top up their smart cards at the AFC entry gate itself. This facility is available at selected stations.

• Add Value of Rs 200.00 will be done on the combo card when the balance of the smart card goes below Rs.100.00 (Auto Top Threshold). Later, Rs 200 will be debited from Passenger account and credited to DMRC account.

(vii) Top up at Business Correspondent of ICICI Bank outlets :- At over 1000 outlets in the city just by paying cash.

Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road,
New Delhi - 110001, India
Board No. - 011-23417910/11/12

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in