2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

DMRC Summer Training PPT

I am doing B.Tech from IIT Delhi. This semester I have completed Summer Training from DMRC. I want to make a PPT for this summer training. So pls provide me some images and basic information about Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) for my PPT. Tell me where I can get the high resolution images of DMRC online?
Similar Threads
Thread
summer training
Summer Training In IIT Kharagpur
DMRC Summer Internship
DMRC summer training for ECE
DMRC Vocational Training
DMRC Training Report
Summer Training In IIT BHU
DMRC Summer Industrial Training
Industrial Training In DMRC
DMRC Summer Training
Summer Training in NBRC
Summer training process of DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC and NTPC?
Summer Training In Jipmer
TCS Summer Training
How to do summer training in L&T
Summer Training in TCS
IBM Summer Training
Summer Training Companies Offers Training for B.E ECE Students
Summer Training ECE Companies
23rd July 2018, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: DMRC Summer Training PPT

Hello sir, I want PPT on Delhi metro railway corporation summer training. Please tell me where from I can get DMRC Summer Training PPT?
23rd July 2018, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DMRC Summer Training PPT

The Delhi metro railway corporation is provides summer training to its interested candidates.

You can get various PPTs for Delhi metro railway corporation summer training. DMRC is appreciated the need of competency building in rail based urban transportation systems.

To impart world class training DMRC has a dedicated Training Institute was set up & inaugurated on 19/07/2002 in Shastri park train depot of DMRC.

The Training Institute is ISO 9001:2008 accredited for design, development and delivery of training programmes.

It is equipped with state of art training infrastructure with most advanced simulators for training in the field of operations and maintenance of Metrorail systems.

It is also the only institute in the country having all modern facilities to impart customized training on almost all aspects of operations, maintenance and construction of rail based urban transportation systems.

The DMRC has distinction of training for DMRC employees and employees from other metro systems such as Bangaluru Metro, Chennai Metro, Jaipur Metro, Mumbai Metro and Kochi Metro.

Sites for download

slideshare

scribd

Programs:

E D P
M D P
DMRC Staff
Esteemed Clients

Facilities;

Class Rooms
Simulators
CBT