2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

DMRC Routes And Fares

Hello Sir I live in Delhi and daily I have to go in different states for my business purposes. That’s why I need a link of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation from where can I checkout the DMRC Routes And Fares . Would you please provide me a map of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation ?
Similar Threads
Thread
GITAM University Bus Routes
AMET University Bus Routes
JNCASR Bus Routes
Punjab University Bus Routes
Bus Routes Of Chitkara University
Eapplynew DMRC Pages DMRC Preview
DMRC Career DMRC Recruitment
Bharathiar University Bus Routes
DMRC Upcoming Routes
Bus Routes To Seattle Pacific University
Sastra University Bus Routes
Hyderabad City Bus Routes
JET Routes Map
Metro Routes
Bath Spa University Bus Routes
Chitkara University Rajpura Bus Routes
GITAM university bus routes
Drs International school bus routes
Delhi Public School Hyderabad Bus Routes
Ghatkesar Bus Routes Numbers
20th April 2018, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Re: DMRC Routes And Fares

I want to know the Routes And Fares of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation(DMRC) from AIIMS to Dwarka so will you please tell me?
20th April 2018, 12:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DMRC Routes And Fares

I am telling you the Routes And Fares of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation(DMRC) from AIIMS to Dwarka.

DMRC AIIMS to Dwarka Routes And Fares

Normal Fare 50

Concessional Fare
( For Sunday & National Holiday ) 40

Timing - 60 Min

Stations - 28

Dist. - 28.994 KM

Interchange - 1

VIA :- CENTRAL SECRETARIAT, RAJIV CHOWK, KIRTI NAGAR

Route-

AIIMS
INA
JORBAGH
LOK KALYAN MARG
UDYOG BHAWAN
CENTRAL SECRETARIAT
PATEL CHOWK
RAJIV CHOWK <Change Here>
RK ASHRAM MARG
JHANDEWALAN
KAROL BAGH
RAJENDRA PLACE
PATEL NAGAR
SHADIPUR
KIRTI NAGAR
MOTI NAGAR
RAMESH NAGAR
RAJOURI GARDEN
TAGORE GARDEN
SUBHASH NAGAR
TILAK NAGAR
JANAK PURI EAST
JANAK PURI WEST
UTTAM NAGAR EAST
UTTAM NAGAR WEST
NAWADA
DWARKA MOR
DWARKA

Ticket Options:

(A) Travel Card:

It is the most convenient for frequent commuters. The minimum amount payable at the time of purchase of a new card would be Rs 150/- including refundable security of Rs. 50/-. Subsequent recharge of the card can be done at Customer Care Centers of any station with a minimum value of Rs. 200/- and up to Rs. 3000/-.

Following options are available to commuters to recharge the travel cards:-

(i) At Customer Care Center (CCC) on payment of cash, facility available at all stations. Minimum value to Recharge Smart Card is Rs. 200/- thereafter in multiple of Rs. 100 up to Rs. 3000/-.

(ii) At Token Vending Machine (TVM) on payment of cash, facility available at selected stations. Minimum value to Recharge Smart Card is Rs. 100/- thereafter in multiple of Rs. 50 up to Rs. 3000/-.

(iii) At Point of Sale (POS) through Credit/Debit Card of any bank, facility available at selected stations. Minimum value to Recharge Smart Card is Rs. 200/- thereafter in multiple of Rs. 100 up to Rs. 3000/-.

(iv) Web Top Up/Online recharge At DMRC Smart Card Portal The steps are: 1- Visit 2- Enter the amount and card information, 3- Secure pay with Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking and 4- Go to Add Value Machine (AVM) installed at all Stations.

(v) SMS - ICICI account users can also recharge their cards with SMS facility. To view the format and other details, please visit . After sending the SMS, present the card at AVMs installed at most of the Stations. Click here to view the list of stations.

(vi) Auto Top Up - The DMRC ICICI Bank Combo Card (Unifare Card) users can avail the facility of auto top of through the Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) Entry gate. With this facility, the commuters can top up their smart cards at the AFC entry gate itself. This facility is available at selected stations.
Add Value of Rs 200.00 will be done on the combo card when the balance of the smart card goes below Rs.100.00 (Auto Top Threshold). Later, Rs 200 will be debited from Passenger account and credited to DMRC account.

(vii) Top up at Business Correspondent of ICICI Bank outlets :- At over 1000 outlets in the city just by paying cash. For more information Click here.

Validity: Ten Years from the date of purchase or the date of last recharge.
Facility to check balance on Card: Ticket Reading Machines available at all Metro Stations.

(B) Tourist Card:

Suitable for unlimited travel over short duration on all DMRC lines except Airport Line.

. Two types of tourist cards are presently available :-
One-Day Card : available at a cost of Rs 200/- (Rs 150 + Rs 50 refundable security).
Three-Day Card: at a cost of Rs 500/- (Rs. 450 + Rs 50 refundable security)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in