2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

DMRC Properties Ltd

Sir I heard that Urban development minister's plan of keeping Delhi fares down by generating revenue through Property.. Is it right? Would you please tell me all the details related to it so I will apply for it and my friend also think for it ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Eapplynew DMRC Pages DMRC Preview
Bangalore Properties
Mumbai properties
Madras Properties
Properties in Noida
Properties In Hinjewadi
Properties Gurgaon
New Properties in Mumbai
Thane Properties
Buy Properties in Mumbai
Best Properties In Chennai
Properties In Bangalore
New Properties In Pune
Properties at Bangalore
MBA Mckinney Properties I Ltd
Properties at Pune
Baner Properties
Properties In Thane
Properties Noida
25th April 2018, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Re: DMRC Properties Ltd

Can you tell me where on the official website of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) will I get information about latest Property Development & Property Business Tenders?
25th April 2018, 08:57 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DMRC Properties Ltd

To get information about latest Property Development & Property Business Tenders on the official website of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC)

Click to Property Development & Property Buisness Tenders under Tenders on the top of the home page

On the new page, you will get the Tenders list

That page will look like this:

Some Tenders available on the Page

DMRC invites Bids(through e-tendering process) from eligible Bidder(s), who may be a registered sole proprietorship firm, a partnership firm or a company incorporated under Companies Act 1956/2013 and having registered office in India, or a combination of above in the form of Joint Venture (JV) or Consortium, for selection of Licensee for Licensing of space for In-building Solutions (IBS) for Providing Shared Mobile (Cellular) Coverage (2G/3G/4G) in following tunnel section and underground station(s)(Annexure-1 of Bid/RFP Document) of Delhi Metro Network as per terms and conditions of this Bid Document:

DMRC invites Bids from eligible participants who may be sole proprietorship firm or a partnership firm or a body corporate incorporated and registered in India under the Companies Act, 1965/2013, duly registered under the law applicable to such company, either individually or in Joint Venture/Consortium under an existing agreement (the "Bidders", which expression shall, unless repugnant to the context, include the members of the Consortium/JV for selection of Lessee(s) to grant rights under the Lease Agreement for the commercial utilization of the Lease Space(s) for various purpose, except banned list of usages as detailed in Annexure-9 )

Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Invites open E-Tenders from reputed advertise ingagencies who may be a sole proprietary firm, a partnership firm or a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 / 2013 & having its registered office in India or as a Joint Venture / Consortium of such entities to License out Exclusive Advertisement Rights inside selected Metro Stations from Majlis Park to Shiv Vihar (excluding DLIC, SVMB, BKCP, INA, SOEN, AHRM & IPE) on Line-7 of DMRC network in single schedules, as per Annexure 1 of Tender Document.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in