2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

DMRC Apply

Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
Will you tell me when the last date apply online for Asst Manager & Section Officer Posts at Delhi Metro Rail Corporation(DMRC) . Also please tell me process to apply online through DMRC website? for other vacant position of DMRC how I can get notification :?
Similar Threads
Thread
Dmrc ohe
Dmrc cmd
DMRC Cut Off
All About DMRC
Apply New DMRC
Eapplynew DMRC Pages DMRC Preview
DMRC Career DMRC Recruitment
Ssa dmrc
Dmrc ae
DMRC is a PSU
E Online Apply DMRC Admit Card
Dmrc gc
Job in DMRC after 12
Dmrc cp
Cc-30 dmrc
Dmrc/om/hr/i/12
Bca job in dmrc
Ssc dmrc
Www dmrc cm
How to apply to apply for CPT Exam?
10th August 2018, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Re: DMRC Apply

Hii sir, I Wants to Apply for the Recruitment of DMRC Will you Please Provide me the Details of the Current Recruitment of the DMRC ?
10th August 2018, 08:18 AM
Super Moderator

Re: DMRC Apply

The Delhi Metro is a metro system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Faridabad, Gurgaon, Bahadurgarh, Noida and Ghaziabad in the National Capital Region of India.

As you Wants to Apply for the Recruitment of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Let Me tell you that At present there Are No Job opening for any post in the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation the Last Recruitment was Organized for MANAGER (LEGAL) IN DMRC the Details of the Recruitment is as follow

Manager(Legal) (ML-01)

Essential: The candidate should be Bachelor of Law (LLB) with minimum 55%
marks/equivalent CGPA from a Govt recognised University/Institute.
Desirable: A Masters Degree in Law will be desirable

EXPERIENCE CRITERIA: - (AS ON LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION)
1. Officer of Government Organisation/PSUs in CDA currently working in the pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 (Grade pay Rs.6600).
Or
2. Officer of Government Organisation /PSUs in CDA pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 (Grade pay Rs.5400) with a total of 5 years service in the same scale at Gazetted/ Executive level.
Or
3. Executive of Government Organisation /PSUs in IDA currently working in pay scale of Rs. 24900-50500/- .
Or
4. Executive of Government Organisation /PSUs in IDA currently working in pay scale of Rs. 20600-46500/- with a total of 5 years service in the same scale in any Govt. Organisation or PSU.

SELECTION PROCESS

The selection methodology may comprise a two-stage process based on the number of shortlisted candidates
(i) Interview
(ii) Group Discussion
Candidates shall be called for GD/Interview in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of suitable candidates.

Contact Details

Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane,
Barakhamba Road
New Delhi.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in