2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

DMIC Aurangabad Latest News

I am planning to join the Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) which was located in the Aurangabad. Please tell me the latest news of the DMIC Aurangabad? Is any official website available for the DMIC if yes please tell me the section where I can get the Latest News of DMIC?
Similar Threads
Thread
DMIC Aurangabad Land Acquisition
Latest News About SSC CGL
MBA latest news
RTU Latest News
DMIC Aurangabad Road Map
IIM Latest News
Latest News About NPCIL
CG PMT Latest News
IMS BHU Latest News
Latest News About WB TET
DMIC Aurangabad Recruitment
MAH MBA CET Latest News
Latest News on GUJCET
LT Grade Latest News
Latest News on WB TET
SSC Latest News
Latest News Of SSC
TNAU Latest News
Latest News on PTC News
Latest News About CET
17th May 2018, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Re: DMIC Aurangabad Latest News

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Shendra Bidkin Industrial Area Aurangabad Will you Please Provide It ?
17th May 2018, 12:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DMIC Aurangabad Latest News

The SBIA is envisioned as a very large-scale industrial cluster including abundant land provisions for high growth industries with wide-ranging infrastructure services, convenient access and provisions to handle environmental waste with minimum impacts.

SBIA is located at a distance of approximately 15 km from downtown Aurangabad and is 8 km east of the Aurangabad Airport. It is planned as a new industrial corridor extending from the existing Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporations (MIDC) Shendra Industrial Park to the town of Bidkin.

Roads And Utility

One of the early works to be taken up for construction of the infrastructure is the Roads and Utility Services component of Phase-I of SBIA.

The road network will include a hierarchy of arterials, sub-arterials, local and collector roads.

Various categories of internal roads have been proposed within the Phase-I with Right of Way (RoW) varying from 30 m to 60 m

For more information you may Contact to the Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details

Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited
CIN : U45400DL2008PLC172316
Room No. 341B, 03rd Floor, Hotel Ashok,
Diplomatic Enclave, 50B Chanakyapuri, New Delhi -110 021
Tel No: 011-2611 8884-8

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in