2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Distance MBA From IIT Delhi

I know the IIT Delhi offers MBA Program in Full Time and Part Time mode. But I want to do MBA Distance Education Program from the IIT Delhi. So give me information that the IIT Delhi offers following Program in distance education mode? Provide the eligibility criteria for this program? The CAT Score card is enough for admission at IIT Delhi campus for MBA Distance Education Program.
Similar Threads
Thread
Distance between JNU Delhi Airport
Distance Education From JNU Delhi
Directorate Of Distance Education New Delhi
Distance Between Delhi And IIT Roorkee
Distance Of JNU From Delhi Airport
JNU Delhi Distance
Distance Education in Delhi NCR
Distance MBA In Delhi
MBA distance learning in delhi
Distance MBA Colleges in Delhi
JNU Delhi Distance Education
Distance between Delhi and NIT Uttarakhand
GLA University Distance From Delhi
Delhi Airport to JNU Distance
IIM Rohtak Distance from Delhi
MBA Distance Learning Delhi Ncr
IIT Delhi To Airport Distance
JNU Delhi Distance MBA
DU Delhi Distance Education
Distance MBA from Delhi University
14th July 2018, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Re: Distance MBA From IIT Delhi

Can you tell me about the Executive MBA (Master in Business Administration) in Technology Management Program offered by Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi?
14th July 2018, 10:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Distance MBA From IIT Delhi

The Executive MBA (Master in Business Administration) in Technology Management Program offered by Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi with focus on Technology Management is aimed at fulfilling the requirements to enable the managers to effectively contribute in evolving core competencies in Indian industry. The programme is designed to impart management education to working executives.

Eligibility
One must have Bachelor's degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Pharmacy / B.Sc. Agriculture Engineering (Minimum 4 years after 10+2).
OR
One must have Bachelor's degree in any branch of Physical / Chemical / Mathematical Sciences like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application, and Electronic Science.
Environmental Science, Operat ions Research, Computational / Information Science, Agriculture or Bachelor's Degree in Commerce / Economics, CA / ICWAI
One must have minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years / semesters) or 6.00 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the above mentioned degree programmes are essential for admission.
There is a relaxation of 5% in marks or equivalent in CGPA for SC/ST/PH candidates. Minimum performance in the Qualifying degree is relaxed from 60% to 55% (6.00 to 5.5 CGPA).
A minimum of 2 years of post-qualifying degree work experience.

Fee
Tuition Fees for Indian Citizen:
Rs. 9 Lacs for the entire Executive MBA Programme payable in equal installments (6 Semesters)

How to Apply:
Desirous candidates apply online along with online payment of Rs. 2,500/- towards application fees.

Computer based Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be conducted by I.I.T. Delhi. While filling the form, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria.

Written Test:
Candidates should report at the Centre for test.

The short-listed candidates will be invited for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in