2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th June 2015, 09:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Directorate Of Air Veterans Indian Air Force

As you are asking about the Directorate of air Veterans of Indian Air Force so here at below I am providing you the details about your query.

A new Directorate, called as “Directorate of Air Veterans (DAV)” is made fully functional with effect from 08 Oct 2012 at Subroto Park, New Delhi, to provide focused concentration to the pension and welfare matters of Air Veterans viz. retired Air Force Officers, Airmen, NC(E)s and their NoKs / families. This Directorate wills transaction with all the following wellbeing related issues pertaining to Air Veterans and their families.

(a) Processing of all types of pensions to facilitate their timely release by JCDA (AF).

(b) Finalization of non-effective dues like leave encashment, provident fund, IRLA balance and Gratuity.

(c) Review Medical Board (RMB)/appeals for grant / rejection of disability pension / special family pension.

(d) RTIs related to pensionary matters, ECHS and Non-effective dues.

(e) Monitoring and defending of court cases relating to pensionary and non-effective dues.

(f) Formulation of policies on ECHS issues.

(g) Resettlement of Air Veterans through IAF Placement Cell.

(h) Liaison / co-ordination with DGR, KSB and State Govts in respect of pension and welfare of Air Veterans.

(j) Legal Cell.

(k) Conduct Pension Workshops.

(l) Formulation of Policy and Review of performance of Senior Citizens Home through a Governing Council.

The contact details of Directorate of Air Veterans:-

Directorate of Air Veterans

Subroto Park

New Delhi – 110 010

Tele – 011-25683190

Email ID – dav@iaf.nic.in
19th July 2018, 01:07 PM
prangs_5@rediffmail.com

Re: Directorate Of Air Veterans Indian Air Force

Sir i am retired personnel from AFS Suryalanka on 31 Mar 2018 .Due to some confusion regarding issue of diploma certificate for Radio fitters it was not entertained at my unit that time and unit orderly room told that time that need to apply for provisional it will come directly to home address.Is there any progress on that please let me know.Please update me at my below mentioned mail id.Thank you.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in