2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th December 2015, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Different types of childcare

Hi friend I am a newly father and looking for info regarding to Different types of childcare for my price , can you tell me for the same ??
Similar Threads
Thread
JNU Types
Different Types of Rum
Bacardi Types
MBA How Many Types
Types of Bacardi
Chicago Childcare
Childcare in Boston
Types of Networks
Different Types of MBA
Types of MBA
What are the different types of MBA available?
Childcare Courses Online
Childcare Dc
Various Types Of MBA
Types of MBA programs
MBA Types
Different Types Of MBA
Dim VBA Types
B.Ed Job Types
Childcare Courses GMIT
28th December 2015, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Different types of childcare

We can understand your feeling and to assist you in understanding the types of child care available we have listed below some of the more commonly used child care options and a brief description.

Nanny - employed by the family on either a live-in or live-out basis to undertake all tasks related to the care of children.

Nanny Sharing – employed by two families in the same capacity as a Nanny undertaking tasks related to the care of children.

Au Pair

Mother's Help - a mother's help has little or no previous experience of caring for children.

Babysitter - provides supervisory, custodial care of children on an irregular full time or part-time basis.

Child Care Centre or Long Day Care

Family Day Care is a network of experienced carers or educators who provide care and developmental activities in their own homes for other people's children.

Pre-school / Kindergarten / Prep - Pre-school is a planned educational program for children in the years before a child commences school.

Before / After School Care or Out of School Hours (OOSH) care is supervised care and recreation for school-age children:

Occasional Care Services - Occasional Care Services provide short periods of care for children under school age.

Different types of childcare

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in