2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd March 2017, 05:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Devi Ahilya University B Ed

The curriculum of the B. Ed Program offered by the School of Education of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore is as follows:

SEMESTER – I

501: EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY

UNIT I:

Educational Psychology: Concept, Definition, Scope of Educational Psychology, Methods of Psychology: Observation, Case Study and Experimental.

UNIT II:
Psychology of Adolescence: Changes, development, and problems during adolescence: (Physical, Cognitive, Social, Emotional and Moral development,).Role of Teacher and Parents for solving problems of adolescents.

UNIT III:
Learning: Concept and Definitions of Learning, Factors affecting learning, Methods of Learning : Imitation, Observation, Trial and Error and Insight. Theories of Learning: Classical Conditioning, Trial And Error, and Insight. Transfer of learning – meaning, definition, types and educational implications .Memory and Forgetting – Methods of Increasing memory

UNIT IV: Individual Differences:
(i) Intelligence – Nature and Definition,concept of I.Q., Contribution of Binet, Terman and Guilford. Measurement of Intelligence. (ii)Personality – Concept and Definitions, Methods of Personality assessment –Subjective Objective and Projective Techniques.

UNIT V:
(i) Adjustment: Concept, Factors, affecting, School adjustment,
(ii)Creativity – Meaning, and definition, characteristics of creative students,
(iii)Aptitude: Meaning, Characteristics & Measurement.
(iv) Interest: Meaning and definitions and Types of Interest, Factors affecting interest and dimensions of measurement of Interest.

Devi Ahilya University B Ed Syllabus

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Devi Ahilya University B Ed Syllabus.pdf (626.7 KB, 154 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in