2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Detailed syllabus of SSC CGL

hey, I am Adi. I has filled the application form of the Combined Graduate Level Examination which is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). I am looking for the detailed syllabus of it. so will you please give me the link from where I can download the Detailed syllabus of Combined Graduate Level Examination which is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC)?
Similar Threads
Thread
CLAT Detailed Syllabus
Detailed Syllabus Of AMIETE-CS
ELITMUS Detailed Syllabus
Bank of Baroda PO Detailed Syllabus
LIC ADO Detailed Syllabus
IBPS Clerk detailed syllabus
Detailed Syllabus of UPCPMT
Indian Economic Services Detailed Syllabus
Detailed Syllabus for AFCAT
JEE Advanced Detailed Syllabus
DRDO CEPTAM Detailed Syllabus
Detailed Syllabus of Assam Civil Service Exam
Detailed syllabus of optometry course
DRDO CEPTAM written exam Detailed syllabus
NDA Exam Detailed Syllabus
ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam Mathematics Detailed syllabus
Detailed syllabus for IES exam
MPSC Pre Exam Detailed Syllabus
Kerala PSC Junior Inspector of Co-Operative Societies Examination detailed syllabus
29th February 2016, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Re: Detailed syllabus of SSC CGL

Hello sir, I am Rajat Shram. I am preparing for SSC CGL exams. I want you to provide me some information regarding the detailed syllabus of SSC CGL. Please provide the details?
29th February 2016, 08:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Detailed syllabus of SSC CGL

As you have asked about the SSC CGL combined graduate level examination syllabus, check for the details below
SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus:-

General Intelligence:
It would comprise questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.

General Awareness:
Questions in this section will be aimed at testing the applicant’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, economic scene, General polity and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline

Arithmetic: This part will contain questions on problems relating to number system, computation of whole numbers, decimals and fractions, relationships between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentage, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of tables and graphs, mensuration, time and distance, ratio and time etc.
English Language (Conventional type):- In addition to the testing of applicants understanding of the English language and its correct usage, his writing ability would also be tested. Questions on paragraph writing/ report writing etc. may be included.

SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus (Main Exam):-

Arithmetic:- This paper will comprise questions on problems relating to number system, computation of whole numbers, decimals and fractions, relationships between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentage, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of tables and graphs, mensuration, time and distance, ratio and time etc.

Language Comprehension (English):- The applicant’s ability to understand correct English, his comprehension and writing ability etc. would be tested. Questions on short essay, précis, letter writing etc. would also be included.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in