2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th August 2017, 12:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Department of Law Telangana University Nizamabad

The Faculty of Law of Telangana University Nizamabad offers LLB (2 Years) and LLM (2 Years) Courses.

As you want to know about LLB 3 Years Course, so here I am providing following details:

Duration:
3 Years

Eligibility:
Bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognized University

Admission will be based on Entrance Exam.

Intake:
50 Seats

LLB Syllabus:
Semester I
PAPER-I: LAW OF CONTRACT-I

Unit-I : Definition and essentials of a valid Contract - Definition and essentials of a valid Offer - Definition and essentials of valid Acceptance - Communication of Offer and Acceptance - Revocation of Offer and Acceptance through various modes including electronic medium - Consideration - salient features - Exception to consideration - Doctrine of Privity of Contract - Exceptions to the privity of contract - Standard form of Contract.

Unit-II : Capacity of the parties - Effect of Minor’s Agreement - Contracts with insane persons and persons disqualified by law - Concepts of Free Consent - Coercion - Undue influence - Misrepresentation - Fraud - Mistake - Lawful Object - Immoral agreements and various heads of public policy - illegal agreements - Uncertain agreements - Wagering agreements - Contingent contracts - Void and Voidable contracts.

Unit-III: Discharge of Contracts - By performance - Appropriation of payments - Performance by joint promisors - Discharge by Novation - Remission - Accord and Satisfaction - Discharge by impossibility of performance (Doctrine of Frustration) - Discharge by Breach - Anticipatory Breach - Actual breach.

Unit-IV : Quasi Contract - Necessaries supplied to a person who is incapable of entering into a contract - Payment by an interested person - Liability to pay for non-gratuitous acts - Rights of finder of lost goods - Things delivered by mistake or coercion - Quantum meruit - Remedies for breach of contract - Kinds of damages - liquidated and unliquidated damages and penalty - Duty to mitigate.

Unit-V : Specific Relief - Recovering possession of property - Specific performance of the contract - Rectification of instruments - Rescission of contracts - Cancellation of instruments - Declaratory Decrees - Preventive Relief - Injunctions - Generally - Temporary and Perpetual injunctions - Mandatory & Prohibitory injunctions - Injunctions to perform negative agreement.

Telangana University Nizamabad LLB Syllabus
w.telanganauniversity.ac.in/LLb1.doc

Contacts
DEPARTMENT OF LAW
TELANGANA UNIVERSITY DICHPALLY,NIZAMABAD.
PHONE: 08461-222220, 08461-222220

Last edited by pawan; 28th August 2017 at 12:59 PM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in