2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th December 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Re: Dena Bank Online Recruitment

Hello sir is there any one can tell me currently dena bank will announced the recruitment for candidates? If yes than provide me detail?
9th December 2015, 04:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Dena Bank Online Recruitment

Dena bank recently before in month of September was announced the recruitment for Business Correspondent Coordinator (BCC) for Nagpur zone. Currently it does not announce the date for recruitment.

Here I’m providing you previous recruitment at Dena bank:
Dena Bank, Nagpur Zonal Office was issued notification for the recruitment of Business Correspondent Coordinator (BCC) vacancies for Nagpur Zone.
Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before last date 17-08-2015 was disclosed at this time. You can’t apply for it.

Name of the Post:
Business Correspondent Coordinator
Age Limit: Candidates age should be not above 45 years.
Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess 10th Pass with Diploma/ BE/ BCA/ MCA/ Degree in Computer Science/ equivalent qualification or Graduation with working experience in Computer/ IT (MS Office, Email, Internet etc.).
Applying process:
Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with all necessary documents to Zonal Manager, Dena Bank, Zonal Office, Mytri Willows, 2nd Floor, Sir Bezonji Mehta Road, Near Empress Mall, Opp. Shukrawari Talav, Nagpur – 440018.

You can also visit an official page of Dena bank.
Than click on recruitment section

Now select for more recruitment.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in