2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th September 2015, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Delhi University Persian Department

The University of Delhi is a public central university located in Delhi, India. It is known for its high standards in teaching and research, as well as the eminent scholars it attracts to its faculty.

Here I am giving you the eligibility criteria for various courses admission in Persian Department of Delhi University

-B.A. (Hons.) Examination
40% marks in aggregate

-B.A. (Pass)/B.Com. (Pass)/B. Sc. (Genl.), Fazil-e-Tibbo-Jarahat. (B.I.M.S. Unani).
40% marks in aggregate or 40% marks in the aggregate & 45% marks in Persian

-B.A. (Pass)/B.Com. (Pass)/ B.Sc.(Genl.), Fazil-e-Tibbo-Jarahat (B.I.M.S. Unani)
Examination of the Un 40% marks in the aggregate at the degree level Examination and 45%marks in the aggregate in Oriental Examination
Munshi Fazil in Persian or an Oriental Examination in Persian recognized as equivalent thereto and also B.A. (English) only.
40% marks in the aggregate in theOriental Examination. And 40%marks in B.A. (English) only.

M.A./M.Com. / M.Sc. Examination of the University of Delhi or an Examination recognized as equivalent
40% marks in the aggregate subject to passing M.A. (Urdu) with two optional papers in Persian or M.A. /M. Com/M.Sc. Examination with advanced diploma examination in Modern Persian with 55% marks subject to satisfactory performance in a written test and interview conducted, by the department.

For more info Contact:

University of Delhi
New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Telephone: 011 2700 6900
[MAP]University of Delhi[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in