2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th April 2013, 12:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Delhi University MDS Entrance Exam

Delhi University take admission in MDS course through PGMET Entrance exam.

Eligibility:
Candidate must have BDS degree from a recognized institute. Those who will be able to complete their internship by May End can also apply.

DU PGMET Exam Dates
Test is usually conducted in first week of February.

Syllabus:
DU PGMET consists of questions from the relevent subjects studied at Graduation level.

How to apply for DU PGMET Exam?
Candidates can by getting the Application Form along with Bulletin of Information from the Delhi University office of medical sciences against a crossed Bank Draft/ Banker's Cheque. Or
By hand for Rs.1,500 for General and OBC Category candidates and Rs.1,000 for SC/ST/PH Category candidates, between 9:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M. & 2:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M. on all working days
Or
By post for Rs.1,550 for General and OBC Category candidates and Rs.1,050 for SC/ST/PH Category candidates, along with a self addressed envelope of 10" X 8" .
26th May 2015, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

I want to appear in MDS Entrance Exam of Delhi University so please give me some information regarding to this?
26th May 2015, 09:59 AM
Super Moderator

Delhi University has announced, DU PGMET 2015 Admission to MD / MS / MDS / Diploma Courses for the session 2015 will be based on AIPGMEE 2015 Entrance Exam

So, here I am giving you the details about the AIPGMEE 2015 Entrance Exam

The National Board of Examination conduct competitive entrance examination All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination on All India Basis for admission to All India 50% quota MD / MS / Diploma Courses

Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.

Candidate, who holds M.B.B.S. degree from a recognized medical college is eligible to take this examination.

AIPGMEE 2015 Syllabus
Anatomy
Physiology
Biochemistry
Pharmacology
Microbiology
Pathology
Forensic Medicine
Social and Preventive Medicine
Medicine Dermatology and Venerelogy
Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anesthesia
Radiodiagnosis and Radiotherapy
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Pediatrics
Ophthalmology
Psychiatry
11th July 2015, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Delhi University MDS Entrance Exam

What is the required eligibility criteria for participating in Delhi University MDS Medical entrance exam, & also give here DU MDS Medical entrance exam pattern???
11th July 2015, 01:09 PM
Super Moderator

Delhi Univ conduct Post-Graduate Medical Entrance Test (PGMET) for admission to MDS programme , here are required details:

Eligibility:
The candidate must have passed final BDS degree programme from any recognized University.

Passing criteria for MDS Courses:
A candidate in order to become eligible for admission must obtain 400 marks out of 800 i.e. 50% marks in the PGMET.

Syllabus

The Entrance test shall cover all the subjects covered during BHMS Course.
It shall consist of one paper having three parts.
Bifurcation of the paper shall be as follows:-

Part A
Pre and Para-Clinical subjects i.e. Anatomy, Physiology and Bio-chemistry, Pathology and Microbiology, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology. It shall contain 30 multiple choice questions of one mark each.

Part B
Clinical Subjects i.e. General Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy, Radio-Diagnosis, Community Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Psychiatry, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology and Otorhinolaryngology. It shall contain 30 multiple choice questions of one mark each.

Part C
Homoeopathic Materia Medica, Organon & Homoeopathic Philosophy, Repertory. It shall contain 60 multiple choice questions of one mark each.

Thus the maximum marks for Parts A, B & C shall be –

Part-A 30 marks
Part –B 30 marks
Part –C 60 marks
Total – 120 marks

Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
Specialization:
Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge,
Periodontology,
Conservative &
Endodontics and
Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics