2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th August 2015, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Delhi University DUMET

Hello sir I went for taking admission for MBBS in Delhi University but on reaching there they told me that I have to give the DUMET exam for that , I don’t have any idea about this exam can you give me all the info about this exam??
Similar Threads
Thread
Will there be DUMET
Result of DUMET
DUMET Medical
Eligibility for DUMET
DUMET Results Pdf
DUMET 2nd Counselling
Mp dumet
No of seats in DUMET
DUMET form
DUMET Date
Delhi University Medical Entrance Test DUMET
Information about DUMET
No. of Seats in DUMET
Last Date for DUMET
DUMET Cut Off
DUMET Entrance
DUMET Application
DUMET Registration
Expected Cut Off of DUMET
Difference Between PMT And DUMET
25th August 2015, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Delhi University DUMET

The University of Delhi is a public central university located in Delhi, India. It is known for its high standards in teaching and research, as well as the eminent scholars it attracts to its faculty.

The University conducts the Medical Entrance Test for all the candidates who wish to apply in different medical and dental courses of the concerned university. The Delhi University Medical Entrance Test( DUMET) is conducted to provide admissions in the MBBS and BDS courses under the Delhi University and the colleges attached with it..

Eligibility for the DUMET:

Academic Qualification
The candidate should be 10+2 from recognized board.

Age Limit:
The minimum ages of all the applicants is preferred to be 17 years in the concerned exam

DUMET Paper pattern:

The Delhi University Medical/ Dental Entrance Test will have questions on the following main topics namely: Biology (50 questions), Physics(50 questions), and Chemistry(50 questions). There will be objective type of questions based on multiple choice answers on the following subjects. Total Number of Questions: 150 Duration of Exam: 180 Minutes

For more info contact:

University of Delhi
New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Telephone: 011 2700 6900

University of Delhi

Tags
age limit

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in