2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Delhi Police SI SSC

Has SSC or Staff Selection Commission disclosed an advertisement for the recruitment of Delhi Police Sub Inspector post for this year? Where can I get the latest details regarding this recruitment of Delhi Police Sub Inspector by SSC or Staff Selection Commission? Do I check it on SCC site?
Similar Threads
Thread
Delhi Police PCC Helpline
SSC Delhi Police Pdf
LOC Delhi Police
Delhi Police History
SI Delhi Police
Delhi Police After 12
Delhi Police Constable PMT
Delhi Police Upcoming Job
SSC MPR Delhi Police
Delhi Police PST
EOW Delhi Police
Delhi Police Ps
Delhi Police SI Grade Pay
Delhi Police DANICS
Delhi Police Notification
AWO Delhi Police
Delhi Police Governed By
Delhi Police Force
Delhi Police SSC
Delhi Police SI Recruitments
31st August 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Re: Delhi Police SI SSC

Hi buddy here I am looking for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), so will you plz let me know from where I can get its notification ??
31st August 2018, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator

As you want here I am giving bellow Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces notification :

Vacancy Details

Post Name Total
Sub Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police 97
Sub Inspector in Delhi Police/ Female 53
Sub Inspector (GD) in CAPFs 1180

Qualification

Any Degree

Age Limit

Minimum: 20 Years
Maximum: 25 years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules

Fee

General: Rs. 100/-
Pay the application fee through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card

Key Dates

Notification Issued: 03-03-2018
Start Date to Apply Online: 03-03-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 02-04-2018 (Extended to 13-04-2018)
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 05-04-2018 (Extended to 16-04-2018)
Last Date for Challan Generated: 02-04-2018 (Extended to 13-04-2018)
Date of Examination for Paper-I: 04-06-2018 to 10-06-2018
Date of Examination for Paper-II: 01-12-2018

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces notification 2018
freejobalert.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Notification-SSC-SI-ASI-Posts.pdf
19th March 2020, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police Examination syllabus as I need it for preparation of the exam?
19th March 2020, 05:50 PM
Super Moderator

The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police Examination syllabus is as follows:

Paper-I:

A. General Intelligence & Reasoning:

It would include questions of both verbal and non verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, sullogistic reasoning etc. The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, figural analogy, Semantic classification, symbolic/ Number classification, figural classification, semantic series, number series, figural series, problem solving, word building, coding & de-coding, numerical operations, symbolic operations, trends, space orientation, space visualization, venn diagrams, drawing inferences, punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding, figural pattern-folding and completion, indexing address matching, date & city matching classification, embedded figures, critical thinking , emotional intelligence, social intelligence, other sub-topics if any.

B. General Awareness:
Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research etc.

C. Quantitative Aptitude:
The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time & work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle , Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.

D. English Comprehension:
Candidate’s ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.

Paper-II:

English Language & Comprehension:

Questions in this components will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on error recognition, filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, comprehension etc.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in