2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th March 2016, 11:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Debt Recovery Agent

Reserve Bank of India has advised the Indian Banks' Association to formulate, in consultation with Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF), a certificate course for Debt Recovery Agents who have undergone 100 / 50 hours of training

Course Aims:
(i)To improve functional knowledge in the areas of banking products, policies, processes and procedures,

(ii) To develop competence and soft skills for collection through fair practices

Eligibility Criteria:

(i) Qualification of the candidate:

The candidate shall possess the minimum qualification of SSC passed or above,

(ii) Age:
Candidate must have completed 18 years of age on the date of application for training

(iii) Training:
10 Std. Passed and upto graduation 100 hours Graduation & above 50 hours

(iv) Employees of BPO / Call Centres with educational qualification of graduation and above need to undergo only 50 hours of training as per training schedule provided to Banks / Accredited Institutes.

Exam Patttern:
(i) Each Question Paper will contain approximately 90 objective type multiple choice question,
(ii) Examination will be held in off-line / On-line mode as per the notification given on the web site

Duration:
The duration of examination will be of one and half hours.

For more details here I am attaching an attachment;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Debt Recovery Agent.pdf (100.2 KB, 591 views)
9th August 2017, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir !! I won't to know to how get a 100/50 hrs training ?? Where it is done ?? I just completing my graduation and I won't to apply for dra examination

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in