2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Dean CEPT University

I have keen interest in joining the Bachelor of Architecture course at Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology University (CEPT University) . Can you provide the contact details of Dean of CEPT University so that I can complete the admission formalities ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Fees for cept university
Fee Structure of CEPT University
Kerala Agricultural University Dean
CEPT University Architecture Cut off
CEPT University Architecture
Amrita University Dean
How is CEPT University
CEPT University Fee Structure
CEPT University Website
Dean of Christ University
Where Is CEPT University
Jain University Dean
CEPT University Dean
Karpagam University Dean
CEPT University Pdf
CEPT University Staff
CEPT University campus
Gujarat university dean
Ambedkar university Delhi dean
CEPT University Logo
19th May 2018, 06:34 AM
Unregistered

Re: Dean CEPT University

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Dean Faculty of Architecture of the CEPT University Will you Please Provide It ?
19th May 2018, 06:51 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Dean CEPT University

CEPT University, formerly the Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology, is an academic institution located near university area in Ahmedabad, India offering undergraduate and postgraduate

The Information About the Dean Faculty of Architecture of the CEPT University is given below

Prof. Anne Feenstra, Dutch architect is a Dean of the Faculty of Architecture of the CEPT University

About the Dean :

Prof. Anne (47) is a laureate of the Global Award for Sustainable Architecture 2012 (Paris) and is well known for his architectural work in Afghanistan, India and Nepal. In all three contexts,

Career
he has worked with local communities to redefine contemporary architecture to make it more inclusive and sustainable. He also has ten years of working experience in Europe.

Education

Masters of Architecture at Delft University in 1993 he worked for five years in The Netherlands and five years for Will Alsop (London).

Achievement :

In 2009 and 2010 Prof. Anne taught at the School of Planning and Architecture in Delhi. He established arch i, a research based platform for exploring design. With his Indian team, he designed award winning maps and books, comfortable high altitude buildings, responsible eco-tourism architecture and schoolchildren programs Learning by Playing. The work done by Arch i

Prof. Anne has also lectured and exhibited his work in Canada, France, China, Turkey, Rwanda, Kenya, Germany, Brazil and The Netherland

For more Information you may Contact to the CEPT University the contact details Are given below

Contact Details
CEPT University
Address: Kasturbhai Lalbhai Campus, University Rd, Vasant Vihar, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
Phone: 079 2630 2470

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in