2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th September 2015, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

DDE SRM University

Hello buddy, I would like to know about Directorate of Distance Education of SRM University , Will you please provide me features of Directorate of Distance Education ?? And also provide me Address of SRM University .
8th September 2015, 08:34 AM
Super Moderator

Re: DDE SRM University

Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University is a Co-Educational Private University , Which is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu,India . It was Established in 1985 .

The Directorate of Distance Education SRM University holds a great potential in turning itself into a leading source of knowledge acquisition .

The programs have been designed to be job-oriented and industry-relevant.

Features of Directorate of Distance Education of SRM University

Semester Pattern and Credit System for all streams.

Harnessing all Sources of knowledge including the expertise available in Industries and Institutes of excellence.

Value additions in terms of latest technology inputs to make learning interesting and broad-based.

Developing specific skills sets in learners and turn them into job-worthy individuals.

Providing quality education by combining the best features available in both on-campus and distance education models.

Engage and link industries with learners enrolled for ‘on-the-job-training’, work integrated learning sessions, project-based learning and industry attachments.

Online mentoring by industry practitioners and professionals.

Delivery Methodology in SRM Distance Learning programs is unique in many aspects.

As a distinct mode of imparting education, DDE at SRM relies on technology to take its academic programs to the door steps of learners far and wide.

Head Office

Address: 3 Veerasamy Street,
West Mambalam, Chennai 600 033.
Phone: +91-44-2474 2836, +91-44-2474 7231, +91-44-2489 2621, +91-44-2489 3688
Fax: +91-44-2474 8925

Address :
SRM University
SRM Nagar,Potheri,Kattankulathur-603203
Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu 603203

[MAP]SRM University Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in