2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

DCET Question Bank

I am preparing for Karnataka Diploma common Eligibility Test (DCET) and now I require its model Question paper so I will get idea about it . Please provide me Question Bank of DCET so I will get confidence after solving its paper and I will not get nervous in Exam .
Similar Threads
Thread
DCET Question Papers
Dcet pu
DCET Old Question Papers Pdf
Kea dcet
DCET login
What Is DCET Course
Dcet uk
DCET STI meaning
DCET Allotment
DCET ITI Dhanbad
Result of DCET
STI College DCET
DCET Syllabus
Karnataka DCET Model Question Papers
Key Answers for DCET
DCET faculty
DCET old question papers
Kea kar dcet
DCET Model Question Papers
Dcet Results
30th June 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: DCET Question Bank

i need model question papers for electronics and communication engineering
27th November 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I would like to have the previous years question paper of DCET examination for reference purpose?
27th November 2015, 01:38 PM
Super Moderator

DCET is held by the Karnataka government for lateral entry into stream of engineering courses.

Please find the question papers for Diploma CET examination for Computer science and Civil engineering attached below.

Computer Science question paper

Eligibility for Government Seats

applicants who satisfy one of the following Clauses / Eligibility Criteria ONLY are eligible for selection / allotment of Government seats in Government, Aided, Private Un-aided Minority / Non-minority institutions through KEA.

The applicant should have studied and passed in one or more Government or Government recognised educational institutions located in the State of Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN academic years commencing from 1st standard to Final Year as on 1st July of the year in which the Entrance Test is held and must have appeared and passed either SSLC / 10th standard or Diploma (All Semesters / Years) examination from Karnataka State.

The applicant should have studied and passed Three Years Diploma Examination within the State of Karnataka from an Educational Institution run or recognized by the State Government and that either of the parents should have studied in Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN years.

The applicant and either of his / her parent’s mother tongue should be Kannada, Tulu or Kodava and either of parent’s was domiciled in the state of Karnataka, such applicant should have passed the qualifying examination from a University or Board or any other Institution located outside Karnataka and should be residing outside the State of Karnataka as on 1st July of 2015. Provided that the applicant shall undergo a Kannada Language test conducted by KEA.

A applicant whose mother tongue is Kannada,Tulu or Kodava should have resided and studied for a period of SEVEN YEARS between 1st and 12th standards in disputed Kannada speaking area of South Sholapur or Akkalkot or Jathor Gadhinglaj Taluks of Maharashtra State or Kasargod or Hosadurga Taluks of Kerala State.
Provided that the applicant shall undergo a Kannada Language test conducted by KEA.

If you want to get more information. Please give your Email address with your good name.
Regards.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Computer Science question paper.pdf (892.5 KB, 66 views)

Last edited by pawan; 27th November 2015 at 01:46 PM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in