2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

DCE Workshop Aberdeen

Hey can anyone please provide me the contact details about the DCE Workshop which is located in the University of Aberdeen, also I wanted to know that is the DCE Workshop at University of Aberdeen offers any course in the Health Economics?
Similar Threads
Thread
Aberdeen Australian equity IAF
Aberdeen MBA Oil and Gas
MBA Aberdeen University
TOEFL Aberdeen
IIT Bombay GCC Workshop
IIT Bombay NKN Workshop
IIT Bombay NKN Workshop
Workshop In NIT Raipur
IITKGP Workshop
Workshop At IITM
APS MBA Workshop
MBA Aberdeen University
Aberdeen Business School MBA
University of Aberdeen MBA
MBA In Oil And Gas Aberdeen
BP Dyce Office Aberdeen
Children's University Aberdeen
Aberdeen University MBA
Workshop In IIT Mumbai
Kharagpur IIT Workshop
24th August 2018, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Re: DCE Workshop Aberdeen

I want to get the details of Annual HERU DCE Workshop of University of Aberdeen so can you provide me?
24th August 2018, 09:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: DCE Workshop Aberdeen

The Health Economics Research Unit (HERU) has been teaching short courses on Discrete Choice Experiments (DCEs) since 2003. This course will cover the theoretical and practical issues of DCEs in Health Economics.

This year's course will take place over three days from the 21st to the 23rd November at the Jury's Inn Hotel, Aberdeen.

Annual HERU DCE Workshop

Using Discrete Choice Experiments in Health Economics Course

21st to the 23rd November 2018

The Course provide-

An introduction to the theoretical basis for, and development and application of DCEs.

Thorough and step by step guide to all stages in the design of DCE surveys, including attribute and level selection, experimental design, survey design and implementation, data management, and data analysis and interpretation.

Provides a hands-on experience of each stage supported by group work sessions using state of the practice computer software.

This course goes through the whole process of DCE design: from conception to analysis. It covers the theory underpinning DCEs using practical examples, drawing on a wide range of HERU studies in real life patient experience to healthcare professional decision studies.

Provides an overview of issues raised and best practice for each stage of DCE design based on extensive experience of HERU researchers.

There is an opportunity for one-to-one sessions with HERU researchers to discuss your own projects.

Contact-

Health Economics Research Unit
University of Aberdeen
Polwarth Building
Foresterhill
Aberdeen AB25 2ZD

Tel: +44 (0)1224 437196 or
+44 (0)1224 437197
Fax: +44 (0)1224 437195
Email: heru@abdn.ac.uk

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in