2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

DCE old papers

I am very much prepared for the Darbhanga College of Engineering MBA first year exam, I have no idea about the paper pattern for the Darbhanga College of Engineering MBA first year annual exam. So can you please provide me last year question papers for MBA first year so I can do my exam preparation well?
Similar Threads
Thread
JNTU Previous Papers Question Papers Kakinada
Kerala CEE Previous Year Question Papers Kerala CEE Question Papers
TIFR papers biology papers
TYBcom Mumbai University Exam Papers March question papers
TVS company placement question papers of past 5 years or model papers
GATE exam solved papers of previous year solved papers ?
IRMA Papers Previous Papers
30th June 2018, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Re: DCE old papers

Hi buddy here I am looking for Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) entrance exam old papers , so will you plz let me know from where I can do download it ??
30th June 2018, 10:36 AM
Super Moderator

Re: DCE old papers

As you are looking for Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) entrance exam old papers , so on your demand I am providing same here :

1. The radius of curvature of a spherical surface is measured using
A. a spherometer B. spectrometer C. screw gauge D. slide callipers

2. If the dimensions of length are expressed as G x, C y, h z, where G, C, h are universal gravitational constant, speed of light and Plank's constant respectively, then
A. x = 1/2, y = 1/2 B. x = 1/2, z = 1/2 C. y = 1/2, z = 3/2 D. y = + 3/2, z = 1/2

3. The dimensional formula of electric field strength is:
A. MLT-2 I-1 B. MLT-3A-1 C. T-2A-1 D. MLTA-2

4. A man throws a ball in air in such a way that when the ball is in its maximum height he throws another ball. If the balls are thrown after the time difference of 1 sec, then what wilt be the height attained by them
A. 19.6 m B. 9.8 m C. 4.9 m D. 2.45 m

5. If the velocity time graph of a body is a straight line sloping downwards, the body has
A. acceleration B. declaration C. zero acceleration D. constant acceleration

6. Which one of the following equations represents the motion of body with finite constant acceleration?
A. y = at B. y = at + bt2 C. y = at + bt 2 + ct3 D. y = at + bt
7. What is the magnitude of the velocity of the body when it is projected horizontally from a point above the ground after 0.2 seconds?
A. 2 ms-1 B. 22 ms-1 C. 32 ms-1 D. 42 ms-1

8. A string can withstand a tension of 25 N. What is the greatest speed at which a body of mass 1 kg can be whirled in a horizontal circle using 1 m length of the string?
A. 25 ms-1 B. 5 ms-1 C. 75 ms-1 D. 10 ms-1

Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) entrance exam old papers

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in