2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th June 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Re: DCE Nearest Metro Station

I want to know that which metro station is nearest from the campus of Delhi College of Engineering (DCE). Will you please help me to reach at Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) by Metro Train?
19th June 2018, 02:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DCE Nearest Metro Station

The Delhi Technological University (DTU) was founded in 1941.

The University is formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering (DCE).

As you want to reach at campus of DTU, so here I am providing following instructions:

Reach at Delhi Technological University (DTU) (Non Delhi Residents):

From ISBT Kashmiri Gate :
You should use the Delhi Metro Rail Service to reach the Rithala Metro station from ISBT.

From New Delhi Railway Station:
You should use the Delhi Metro Rail Service to reach the Kashmiri Gate Metro station. From this station board the metro for Rithala Metro Station.

From Indira Gandhi International Airport:
You should use the Delhi Metro Rail Service from IGI Airport to reach the Kashmiri Gate Metro station. From this station board the metro for Rithala Metro Station.

Reach at Delhi Technological University (DTU) (Delhi Residents):
By Metro:
South Delhi residents need to reach the Metro Station at Central Secretariat or Rajiv Chowk (Connaught Place) or Patel Chowk.

Then have to board the yellow line (underground) to the Kashmere Gate metro station.

At the Kashmere Gate Metro Station they must board a red line (elevated) metro train bound towards Rithala.

West Delhi residents can take the Metros Blue line to Rajiv Chowk and follow the instructions given above to reach at Rithala Metro Station.

Map of Delhi Technological University

Address of Campus:
Delhi Technological Universit ,
Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road, DL - 42,
India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in