2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th November 2019, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Re: DBA NIT Kurukshetra

I want to do MBA program in Department of Business Administration, National Institute Of Technology, Kurukshetra so can you provide me the details of the program?
30th November 2019, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: DBA NIT Kurukshetra

The Department of Business Administration, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra invites applications for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme.

MBA Number of Seats

The sanctioned intake of this program is 90. Seats are available in two categories i.e. Regular Seats & Self-Financed Seats.

Regular Category: 60 Seats
Self-Financed: 30 Seats

MBA Eligibility Criteria

Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification of any of the recognised University

This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (class 12 or equivalent} 10+2+3 system with a minimum requirement of 50% (45% for SC/ST applicants).

Minimum 40 Percentile score in CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT

Selection Procedure

Applicants satisfying minimum eligibility criteria will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview

Based on the performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview and CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT score, a merit list will be prepared and displayed on the Institute website

Application Fee

An Application Fee of Rs.1000/- is to be deposited in the form of Demand Draft obtained from State Bank of India only in favour of Director, National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, payable at NIT Kurukshetra Branch (Code 6260), Kurukshetra

Contact-

National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra
Kirmich Road, Kurukshetra, NIT, Thanesar, Haryana 136119
01744 233 208

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in