2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st February 2015, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Dayalbagh Educational Institute Admit Card

Dayalbagh Educational Institute was established in 1917 and it is an educational institution located at Dayalbagh in city of Taj Mahal, Agra.

Facilities
Library
Laboratories
Computer Center
Hostels
Classrooms
Sports

Hello friend as you want the Dayalbagh Educational Institute 4-year B.Tech in Footwear Technology Admit Card so here I am giving you process please follow the process…..

Firstly go to the official website of Dayalbagh Educational Institute which looks like this image:

After that middle of the home page you will see “Admission” option and click on that option a new page will open which look like this image:

Now admit card is not available on the official website but whenever it will be publish, it will come on same page…..

Contact details;
Dayalbagh Educational Institute
Dayalbagh
Agra 282005
Uttar Pradesh
India.
21st May 2015, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I am looking for Ph.D. Admit Card of Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra, Uttar Pradesh so please provide me the same?
21st May 2015, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator

Here I am giving you some steps to follow for getting Ph.D. Admit Card of Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra, Uttar Pradesh.

Steps for Ph.D. Admit Card of Dayalbagh Educational Institute:

1. Go to the official website of Dayalbagh Educational Institute which appears like:

2. Click on “Ph.D. (R.E.T.) Admit Card” form “Notices / Downloads” Section on the homepage, then the webpage will open and appears like:

3. Click on the link of First Letter of your Name, for example “Names Starting with First Letter – A” then the webpage will open and appears like:

4. Find you name and click on “ADMIT_CARD”.

5. Your Admit Card will be on your screen, save it.

Contact Details:
Dayalbagh Educational Institute
Dayal Bagh Road, Dayal Bagh
Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282005 ‎
0562 280 1545

[MAP]Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Uttar Pradesh[/MAP]

Tags
admit card

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in