2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd July 2014, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Date for AISSE Class 10 Results

Here I am giving you process to get result for class 10th of All India Secondary School Examination .The Central Board of Secondary Education conducts the AISSE during the period of March–April every year.

Exam held in March–April month
Result will be publish in June 2014.

Process for result :
==go on official website of CBSE board of education
==click on results option given on home page of I t
==so you will get result page for it
==now result for All India Secondary School Examination is not publish whenever It will be publish you can get It on that page .

27th November 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the process to check the result 2019 for Class X under All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)?
27th November 2019, 02:08 PM
Super Moderator

All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) is a centralized public exam that students (belonging to CBSE-Affiliated schools) in India take after class 10. The Central Board of Secondary Education conducts the AISSE during the period of February every year even after implementing the ambitious project of CCE (Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation.)

The process to check the result 2019 for Class X under All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is as follows:

Visit the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education

Click to “Click to CBSE Results” on the mid of the home page

Click to “Secondary School Examination (Class X) 2019 -Announced on 6th May 2019”

On the new page, fill in all the required details and submit

That page will look like this:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in