2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

DAIICT Google Group

I am Alumni of DA-IICT (Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication) and want to join its Google Groups so please tell me that it is for current students or Alumni’s can also join this group? What is the reason to create this group for DA-IICT Students?
Similar Threads
Thread
Google MDU Rohtak
NIT-Warangal On Google Map
CLAT Google Group
IIT BHU Google Map
NIT GOA Google Map
AIIMS Google Map
VNIT Google Map
IIT Gandhinagar Google Map
MDU Rohtak Google Map
DMRC Google Map
Google Jobs
NSS IITD Google Group
LBSIM MCA Google Group
Google GNDU
NIT Jalandhar Google Map
JNU Delhi Google Map
SRM University Google Map
Google
Google YCMOU
Gv-Jobs@Google.Com
10th August 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Re: DAIICT Google Group

I want to know the Google Development Group at Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology DA-IICT so can you tell me?
10th August 2018, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DAIICT Google Group

Google Summer Of Code Open Source Club along with Microsoft Club and Google Development Group at Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology DA-IICT maintains the core value of software culture among the students.

DA-IICT is a fourth wave Institute and has made its mark among IT companies for producing par excellence IT professionals.

Their alumni network is spread across giants like Microsoft, Yahoo, Mozilla, Facebook, Amazon, Google, HP, IBM and others.

The students of DA-IICT have been consistently participating in the very prestigious Google Summer of Code.

Various research groups at DA-IICT are working on Information Processing, Information Retrieval, Networks and Security, Distributed and Service Oriented Computing.

Over several years, DA-IICT is being ranked among top institutes in India in several well-known magazines for its placements, infrastructure and all-round development of students.

The software development and programming culture at DA-IICT is encouraged by various courses offered on programming languages, data structures and algorithms.

Contact-

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Near Reliance Chowkdi, DA IICT Road, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007
079 3052 0000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in