2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th February 2016, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

D.El.Ed of KKHSOU

Can you tell me the process to check the result of D.El.Ed first year examination held in May-June 2015 in KKHSOU or Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University?
Similar Threads
Thread
B.Ed under KKHSOU
KKHSOU BPP result
BED Course in KKHSOU
Kkhsou Assignment Of D.El.Ed
B.Ed under KKHSOU
BCA In KKHSOU
MSW At KKHSOU
KKHSOU MA 1st sem result
B.Ed from KKHSOU
Bed Under KKHSOU
MBA under KKHSOU
BED In KKHSOU
Kkhsou mba
MCA From KKHSOU
Kkhsou MBA
Kkhsou dl.el.ed
KKHSOU B.A Admission
MBA in KKHSOU
MA in KKHSOU
Kkhsou d.ei.ed
13th February 2016, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

Re: D.El.Ed of KKHSOU

Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) programme offered by Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU) is designed and developed by the University in the light of NCTE guidelines with the academic support of experts from DEC and IGNOU, besides local experts, and submitted to the NCTE through the ASSA Mission.

The process to check the result of D.El.Ed first year examination held in May-June 2015 in KKHSOU or Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University is as follows:

Visit the official website of KKHSOU or Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University

Click to “D.El.Ed.” on the left of the home page’

Click to “Updated Result of D.El.Ed. First Year Examination held in May-June 2015”

On the new page you will get the result

That result page will look like this:

25th September 2017, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

hi i am ranjan i have passded deled exam in 2016 and i have got my first and 2nd year marksheet but forgot to apply for final consolidated combined marksheet and now after few month i want to apply for it through the study centre but my study centre did not take my application .they says that only one apply for this purpus will not be taken now
what can i do pls tell me , can i apply personally bia post after signing my all documents by my study centre incharge . pls any body reply me anything what u know about it .
19th September 2019, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am looking for Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU) Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.ED.) Special Home Assignment, so will you plz let me know from where I can get it??
19th September 2019, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University is a state university in Guwahati, Assam, India.

As you are asking for Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU) Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.ED.) Special Home Assignment, so on your demand I am providing same here :

Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU) Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.ED.) Special Home Assignment

University Profile:

Type Public, Open

Established 2006

Chancellor Prof. Jagdish Mukhi

Vice-Chancellor Hitesh Deka

Administrative staff

150 (incl. faculty)

Students 40,000 (2010)

Location Guwahati, Assam, India

Campus Distance / Online

Programs 42

Affiliations UGC