2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th November 2017, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Re: D.Ed through IGNOU University

I have scored 37 percentage in science stream in puc and done b.sc have backlogs after six years gap want to continue education can I do d.ed course in ignou University as a distance learning and staying in Bangalore if possible how can I apply please suggest me
18th September 2019, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy I want to do Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and for the same here looking for basic info related to this course here ??
18th September 2019, 10:20 AM
Super Moderator

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)is a Central University located at Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. Named after former Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi, the university was established in 1985

As you want to do Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) , so here I am giving bellow require info :

Program info
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)
Minimum Duration: 2 Years
Maximum Duration: 6 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 12,000

Eligibility:
Applicants passed 10+2 standard examination with 50% marks and above teaching at primary and elementary level (standard I to VIII) in recognized schools.

The teachers should have minimum two years teaching experience at the time of seeking admission.

University Profile :

Type Public, Central University

Established 1985

Founder Government Of India

Chancellor President of India (Ram Nath Kovind)

Vice-Chancellor Nageshwar Rao

Students over 4 million

Location Maidan Garhi, Delhi, India

Regional centres 67

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in