2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th June 2016, 03:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CVV Number On Oriental Bank Of Commerce Debit Card

As you have asked about the CVV number on oriental Bank of Commerce debit card, I am giving you information about it, check below for the details

The CVV Number ("Card Verification Value") on credit card or debit card is a 3 digit number on VISA®, MasterCard® and Discover® branded credit.
The CVV number on an OBC ATM card is know as the card verification value.
It is a three digit number that is on the back of your Visaor MasterCard debit card.

Providing your CVV number to an online merchant proves that you actually have the physical credit or debit card - and helps to keep you safe while reducing fraud.

CVV numbers are NOT your card's secret PIN (Personal Identification Number).
You should never enter your PIN number when asked to provide your CVV.
(PIN numbers allow you to use your credit or debit card at an ATM or when making an in-person purchase with your debit card or a cash advance with any credit card.)

CVV numbers are also known as CSC numbers ("Card Security Code"), as well as CVV2 numbers
It is the same as CVV numbers, except that they have been generated by a 2nd generation process that makes them harder to "guess".

There are three variant of VISA Debit Cards i.e.

'VISA Debit Classic Card',
'Green Card' or 'VISA Kisan Card' and '
VISA Gold Debit Card' (EMV Chip based card)
15th August 2019, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Actually i lost my wallet somewhere while travelling to my home and lost my debit card.

I need money to get transfered to my another account and my card details are saved in paytm but i dont know the cvv.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in