2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Cvit iiit

Hello I want to know about the Centre for Visual Information Technology (CVIT) of the International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad so can you please give me some information about it? Also tell me about the projects of this center?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIIT Delhi or IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Act
Iiit mca
IIIT Delhi vs IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Hyderabad Vs IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Km
IIIT Phd
Cld iiit
Mun iiit
IIIT Bangalore VS IIIT Delhi
Iiit s
Which Is Better IIIT Hyderabad Or IIIT Bangalore
What is IIIT Course
IIIT vs NIT
IIIT Allahabad VS IIIT Hyderabad
IIIT After 10
IIIT Hyderabad CVIT
IIIT Amethi Vs IIIT Jabalpur
Iiit cse
IIIT and NIT
29th May 2020, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Re: Cvit iiit

Can you tell me where on the official website of CVIT (Center for Visual Information Technology), IIIT Hyderabad will I get list of latest Journals?
29th May 2020, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Cvit iiit

To get list of latest Journals on the official website of CVIT (Center for Visual Information Technology), IIIT Hyderabad follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Center for Visual Information Technology, IIIT Hyderabad

Click to Publications under Research on the top of the home page

On the new page, you will get the list of Journals

That page will look like this:

Few Things available on the Page

Navaneet Murthy, Ravi Kiran Sarvadevabhatla, Shashank Shekhar, R. Venkatesh Babu and Anirban Chakraborty - Operator-in-the-Loop Deep Sequential Multi-camera Feature Fusion for Person Re-identification IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security (IEEE T-IFS)

Abhishek Jha, Vinay P. Namboodiri and C.V. Jawahar - Spotting words in silent speech videos: a retrieval-based approach, Machine Vision and Applications 2019

Lovish Chum, Anbumani Subramanian, Vineeth N. Balasubramanian and C.V. Jawahar - Beyond Supervised Learning: A Computer Vision Perspective, Journal of the Indian Institute of Science

Ayushi Dutta, Yashaswi Verma, and and C.V. Jawahar - Automatic image annotation: the quirks and what works Multimedia Tools and Applications An International Journal

G. Nagendar, Viresh Ranjan, Gaurav Harit and C.V. Jawahar - Efficient Query Specific DTW Distance for Document Retrieval with Unlimited Vocabulary, J. Imaging, 2018

Pujitha Appan K and Jayanthi Sivaswamy - A solution to overcome the sparsity issue of annotated data in medical domain CAAI Transactions on Intelligence Technology

Chakravraty A and Jayanthi Sivaswamy - RACE-net: A Recurrent Neural Network for Biomedical Image Segmentation IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics

Karthik G and Jayanthi Sivaswamy - Segmentation of retinal cysts from Optical Coherence Tomography volumes via selective enhancement IEEE Journal of Biomedical Health Informatics 2018

Nataraj Jammalamadaka, Andrew Zisserman and C.V. Jawahar - Human pose search using deep networks Image and Vision Computing 59 (2017): 31-43.

Yashaswi Verma and C.V. Jawahar - A support vector approach for cross-modal search of images and texts Computer Vision and Image Understanding 154 (2017): 48-63.

Arunava Chakravarty and Jayanthi Sivaswamy - Joint optic disc and cup boundary extraction from monocular fundus images Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine 147 (2017)

Contact Detail:
Center for Visual Information Technology,
International Institute of Information Technology,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 500 032,
Telangana, India.
Email: cvit@iiit.ac.in
Phone: +91-40-6653 1255
Fax: +91-40-6653 1413

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in