2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th April 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Cut Of Marks Of MP PET

I doing preparation for appear in MP PET examination to get admission in a engineering college which offers admission on the basis of the MP PET score . I want to get idea about the cut off the colleges for this year ? Will you please provide me college wise MP PET 2014 Cutoff ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Cut of Marks MP PET
NDA Cut Off Marks
AGBSC (Bapatla) seat after scoring 59 marks in EAMCET and 16,439 ranks, 829 marks in
Cut Off Marks For NDA
Cut Off Marks For SSC MTS
CGL Marks
SBI PO Marks
Cut Off Marks For MAH MCA CET
Cut Of Marks Of Mp Pmt
IIT JEE Is Of How Many Marks
IPU CET Marks
GRE marks
WB TET Marks
Cut off marks for IIT JAM
NDA Marks
CG PET Cut Off Marks
JEE Cut Off Marks
Marks in the exam of GATE which are considered good marks
IIM Cut Off Marks
IIM MBA Cut off Marks
21st July 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: Cut Of Marks Of MP PET

Hi buddy here I am looking for Cut Of Marks Of Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering test (MP PET) info for admission some of the best engineering colleges in MP ??
21st July 2018, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Cut Of Marks Of MP PET

JEE Main is a national level examination for engineering and architecture aspirants.

As per me Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering test (MP PET) has been replace with JEE main exam so here I am giving bellow info of its cut off

Cut of Marks of MP PET /JEE main
Category Max Marks Min Marks

General 350 74
OBC-NCL 73 45
Schedule Caste 73 29
Schedule Tribe 73 24
PWD 73 -35

Eligibility for exam :
Pass the 12th examination/qualifying examination with 5 subjects to be eligible for JEE Main 2018.
Subjects: The qualifying examination must be passed/appearing with five subjects. Candidates must have physics & mathematics as compulsory subjects.
No Minimum Marks: There is no minimum marks requirement in the 12th examination for writing the JEE Main exam. However, candidates have to secure the passing marks.

Exam Pattern
JEE Main Paper-1:

Course: Paper-1 is conducted for admission to B.E./B.Tech courses.

Exam Mode: The exam mode for paper 1 will be offline (PBT) as well as online (CBT). Candidates can opt any one of the modes as per their suitability.

Subjects: The paper-1 will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.

Number of Questions: 30 questions will be asked from each subject with the total of 90 questions comprising of 360 marks.

Type of Questions: Only objective type questions will be asked in Paper-1.

Language: For all exam cities, the question paper medium choice will be English & Hindi (except exam centre cities in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli where choices for question paper will be English, Hindi and Gujarati). The choice for question paper should be exercised while filling up the application form.

Exam Duration: The time duration will be 3 hours.

Marking Scheme: Candidates will be provided with +4 marks for each correct answer.

Negative Marking: In case of the wrong answer, one mark will be deducted.

JEE Main Paper-2:

Course: Paper-2 is conducted for admission to B.Arch/B.Planning courses.

Exam Mode: The exam mode for this paper will be offline (PBT) mode.

Number of Questions: 30 questions will be asked in Mathematics (Part-1), 50 questions in aptitude test (Part-2) and 2 questions in drawing comprising of total 390 marks.

Type of Questions: The Mathematics and Aptitude test section will contain objective type questions. Drawing test will be subjective.

Language: For all exam cities, the question paper medium choice will be English & Hindi (except exam centre cities in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli where choices for question paper will be English, Hindi and Gujarati). The choice for question paper should be exercised while filling up the application form.

Exam Duration: The time duration will be 3 hours.

Marking Scheme: Candidates will be provided with +4 marks for each correct answer.

Negative Marking: In case of the wrong answer, one mark will be deducted.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in