2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

CUSAT MBA Application Form

I want to do MBA from the School of Management Studies of Cochin University of Science and Technology so please tell me from where can I get the application form of it? Can I apply online for admission in it? Give me the Schedule of there Admission?
Similar Threads
Thread
CUSAT Admission Form
CUSAT Migration Form
Online Application Form for CUSAT
Cusat Fast Track Application Form
Technical Assistant In CUSAT Application Form
CUSAT Last Date for Application
CUSAT LLB Online Application
CUSAT Application Form Fee
CUSAT Form Last Date
CUSAT Application Login
CUSAT Application Form
Hostel Form of CUSAT
CUSAT Application Form Date
CUSAT B Tech Application Form
CUSAT LLB Application
CUSAT Application
CUSAT MBA Online Application
CUSAT Online Application
CUSAT Cat Full Form
CUSAT CAT Application Form
18th December 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Re: CUSAT MBA Application Form

Hello sir I had done BTECH in computer science and now want to do MBA from CUSAT so here can you please tell me that I am eligible or not for filling MBA application form and also want to know last date for filling application form ?
18th December 2015, 12:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CUSAT MBA Application Form

Hey as Cochin University of Science and Technology is a government-owned autonomous science and technology university in Cochin, Kerala, India. Founded in 1971.

As per my idea doing MBA is good job as it will help you in making your career bright and will give you opportunity for good job .

Here I am giving you details :-

Eligibility

Pass in plus-two examination of the state of Kerala or any other examination accepted as equivalent thereto with mathematics, physics and chemistry as optional subjects securing a minimum of 50% marks in mathematics and 50% marks in mathematics, physics and chemistry put together

As per my knowledge last date for applying in CUSAT for filling application form is over .

Last date was 4 february 2015

Here I am giving you details of application form :-

General Category Candidates

Rs.1000/-

SC/ST Category Candidates

Rs.500/-

Candidates who apply under NRI Quota (For B.Tech Programmes Only)

.Rs.6000/-

Instructions for CUSAT CAT Application Form

Students are advised to read carefully all information published in the web site cusat before submitting online application.

The online application submission is a two-stage process.
Stage I

In the first stage the candidate should submit a few basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, emailid, mobile phone no, etc correctly so as to get their user-id and password by SMS/email.
Stage II

In the second stage the candidate should login using this user-id and password. Immediately they will be asked to change their password. Now submit all other details required in the online registration form and upload your recent passport size (color) photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with the file size between 4 KB and 100 KB and signature (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm with file size between 1 KB and 30 KB).

Candidates for MBA/M.Tech programmes who are awaiting results of CMAT/ MAT(AIMA)/CAT (IIM) or GATE can apply online

Other departments :-

Engineering

Technology

Environmental Studies

Humanities

Law

Marine Sciences

Medical Science and Technology

Sciences

Social Sciences

Address:

Thrikkakara, South Kalamassery,