2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th June 2015, 01:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CTO State Bank Of India

State Bank Of India invites invites the application for the Recruitment of Chief Technology Officer (CTO) post from time to time .

As on today 15- May -2015 no recruitment for the Chief Technology Officer posts is available .

Below the steps are given through which you get the information regarding the State Bank Of India CTO Notification details .

First of all go to the State Bank Of India official site

Click at careers with us which is on bottom of the page .

The page looks like the image given below

1st December 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know is there any job vacancy for Chief Technology Officer in SBI so here can you please tell me its eligibility?
1st December 2015, 01:43 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as per my idea at present there is no vacancy of Chief Technology Officer in SBI the vacancy of Chief Technology Officer was declared by SBI in 2013

State Bank of India is the India's Largest Commercial Bank and having one of the largest IT set-ups in the Country is looking for qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Chief Technology Officer(CTO) on contractual basis at its Global IT Centre in Navi Mumbai

Here I am giving you basic details for vacancy of Chief Technology Officer in SBI

Name of the Post :

Chief Technology Officer

Type of Job :

Contractual

Age Limit :

Minimum 40 Years and Maximum 55 Years

Job Location :

Mumbai

Educational Qualification :

First Class Engineering Graduate from a recognized University / Institution or an MCA from a recognized University / Institution.

Post Graduation or higher qualifications in areas relevant to the role will be given preference.

Experience :

Minimum 15 years of experience in the field of IT business /industry.

Extensive experience in managing IT infrastructure and operations at a senior level as well as demonstrated capabilities in project management and proven ability to lead large teams is essential

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in