2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd November 2014, 08:15 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Exam Details

CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Exam Date 2014
CTET Sept 2014 Online Application Form Last Dates 04.08.2014
Last date of fee deposit: August 06, 2014
CTET 2014 exam date: September 21, 2014

The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi conducts Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for determining a candidate's eligibility for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII.

CTET is applied to schools of NCT of Delhi, Central Government (KVS, NVS, Tibetan Schools, etc) and schools under the administrative control of Union Territories, unaided private schools and other state government schools, if they exercise the option of considering the CTET.

Application Fee:
Paper - I or Paper - II: Rs 600 (General/OBC), Rs 300 (SC/ST/Diff. Abled)
Paper - I & II: Rs 1000 (General/OBC), Rs 500 (SC/ST/Diff. Abled)

Eligibility:
Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V:
Candidates must have cleared Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 % marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education

Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII:
Candidates must have completed graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).

For other detail of Qualifications I am uploading an attachment which you can download for free:
(Details CTET Exam)

Paper Pattern:
All questions in CTET test is Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying 1 mark, with 4 alternatives out of which one answer is correct. There is no negative marking.
There are 2 papers of CTET.

(i) Paper I is for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes I to V.
(ii) Paper II is for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.

CTET Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:

CTET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Central primary school.
Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Central upper primary school.
Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.

CTET Paper I and Paper II Syllabus

address
Central Board of Secondary Education
"Shiksha Kendra", 2, Community Center, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110092 ‎
011 2250 9256

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Central+Board+of+Secondary+Education++Delhi &hl=en&ll=28.640544,77.295663&spn=0.010226,0.02042 8&sll=28.608354,77.224832&sspn=0.010229,0.020428&t =m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CTET Paper I and Paper II Syllabus.pdf (215.3 KB, 52 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in