2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th February 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Csit mba

hii sir, I wants to do MBA from the College of Commerce, Science & Information Technology will you please provide me the details of the MBA course offered by the College of Commerce, Science & Information Technology?
Similar Threads
Thread
Mjpru csit
Graphic Era University CSIT
Csit MBA
CSIT question paper for SLET exam
After B.Tech (CSIT) 5 years back How Can I start again
13th February 2016, 12:57 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Csit mba

College of commerce, Science & Information Technology (CSIT) is affilated to university of Pune. The college is recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra & affiliated to university of Pune

Facility :
Laboratories
Hostel
Library

As you wants to do MBA from the College of commerce, Science & Information Technology let me tell you that the college doesn’t offered the MBA program it offered following post graduation courses in Management that are as follow :

Part Time
PGD in Taxation

Course Description :
The college offers Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation. It is one year part time diploma program.
Admission Criteria:

The candidate should have passed graduation/ bachelors degree or equivalent from any recognized university. Selection will be based as per the university norms.

PGD in International Business
.Admission Criteria:

The candidate should have passed graduation/ bachelors degree or equivalent from any recognized university. Selection will be based as per the university norms.

Other Master degree courses offered by the college are as follow :

Master of Computer Applications (Science)
Master of Computer Applications (Commerce)
Master of Computer Science

for more details you may contact to the College of Commerce, Science & Information Technology the contact details are as follow :
Contact details :
College of Commerce, Science & Information Technology
Address: STP Building 'C', Chikhali Road, Purna Nagar,, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411019
Phone:020 2749 1455

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in