2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd March 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Re: CSIR SRF December

I want to apply for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) so please give me the eligibility criteria required for it?
2nd March 2015, 05:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CSIR SRF December

Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India is a premier national R&D organization

It is among the world's largest publicly funded R&D organization.

CSIR Senior Research Fellowship (SRF)
SRFs will be awarded every year by CSIR directly to those having the following qualification

MSc/BE/BTech or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks and one publication in SCI Journal and should have completed at least two years of post MSc/BE/BTech research experience;
OR
MTech/ME or equivalent degree in engineering/technology with minimum 60% marks;
OR
BE/BTech or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks and two years research experience
OR
MBBS/BDS or equivalent with minimum 60% marks and 1 year internship;
OR
BPharm/BVSc/BSc(Ag) or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks and one publication in SCI Journal and should have completed at least three years research experience;
OR
M.Pharm /MVSc/ MSc(Ag) or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks and one publication in SCI Journal and should have at least one year research experience.

Age Limit
The upper age limit shall be 32 years.

The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for the candidates belonging to scheduled castes/Scheduled Tribes/OBC, physically handicapped and female applicants.

For more details here is the attachment
Attached Files
File Type: doc CSIR SRF Details.doc (88.5 KB, 114 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in