2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Re: CSIR Recruitment- Assistant Section Officer

Hello sir I want to know is there any job vacant for Assistant Section Officer in CSIR I want to know here I am eligible or not can you please give medetails ?
7th November 2015, 08:39 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CSIR Recruitment- Assistant Section Officer

Hey as per my idea there was job vacancy for Assistant Section Officer in CISR but last date for applying is over :-

Here I am giving you details :-

Requirement for Age :

Aspirants must be maximum 28 yrs of age as on 20th April, 2015.

Education qualification :-

Candidates must have passed class12th / equivalent with typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer for Assistant (General) position and class 12th passed with typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on Computer for Assistant (Stores and Purchase).

Pay Band :

Candidates will paid Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/- per month.

Procedure for Selection:

Aspirants will be selected through Written Test, Typing Test and Interview performance.

Application Cost :

Candidates of General and OBC Categories have to pay Rs. 100/- through Demand Draft from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of “CSIR Madras Complex, payable at Chennai”. SC/ST/PH/Female/CSIR Employees are exempted from paying any fee.

Application Postal Address :

The Controller of Administration, CSIR Madras Complex, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113, Tamil Nadu

Important dates

Closing Date for Online Application was 29april 2014.

Closing Date for Submission of Application Hard Copy was30 April, 2015.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in