2023 2024 Student Forum

2023 2024 Student Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/)
-   Main Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/main-forum/)
-   -   CSIR Project Proposal Format Download (https://management.ind.in/forum/csir-project-proposal-format-download-25415.html)

Arun Suma 28th March 2013 10:12 AM

CSIR Project Proposal Format Download

Hey currently I am working on research project and want to make research proposal for my project so require format of research proposal. Can you tell me from where can I download it??

Pathak 30th March 2013 03:17 PM

Re: CSIR Project Proposal Format Download

1 Attachment(s)
Here I am providing you CSIR Research proposal format

Research proposal Format:

I. Introduction

I. The development in Ocean Science & Technology is linked with achievements in other scientific and technological areas. The research efforts should lead to fundamental understanding and ensure predictive capabilities. An important component of the development programme is technology. To be self reliant such technologies would have to be largely developed, tested and operated indigenously. Several new technologies will have to be commercialized and made cost effective. Creation of self reliant technological base puts a heavy demand on fully trained personnel and creation of infrastructure and facilities which has to be properly planned. Recognizing the above, the Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) has reoriented Ocean Research & Manpower Development Programs and nine Ocean Science and Technology Cells have been set up at Universities/IIT with a view to create Centres of Excellence.

II. Objectives of the Programs:
(a) To encourage research in newly emerging and front-line areas of Marine Geology and Geophysics, Marine Ecology, Marine Biology, Marine Microbiology, Marine coastal Culture, Marine Benthos, Beach Placers, Ocean Engineering Under Water Robotics.
(b) To encourage Research Organizations, Institutions, I.I.T.s, Universities to undertake projects with industrial tie-ups.
(c) To generate reliable data and information System.
(d) To strengthen / create infrastructure facilities in Universities / Institutions / Organizations to generate manpower in the fields of Marine Science and Technology.

III. Formats:
This document provides formats and guidelines for preparation and submission of project proposal for financial support under Marine Research And Manpower Development Programmes of MoES. It consists of following parts :
I. Project Proposal Proforma For Marine Research in the areas of
Applications, and Basic Science (Section -A).
II. Proforma For Marine Manpower Development programs (Section -B)
III. Guidelines For Submission or Project Proposals (Section - C)
Note: In case of Marine Research Project proposals, Section-B need not be
completed whereas for Manpower Development programmes, no need of Section-A.

Rest of the format for research proposal is attached in below file which is free of cost for you.

Unregistered 25th September 2019 09:44 AM

Hi buddy here I am looking for Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Project Proposal Format , so will you plz let me know from where I can download it ???

sumit 25th September 2019 09:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is South Africa's national research organisation established in terms of the Scientific Research Council Act (No.33 of 1945) of the Parliament of the Union of South Africa and is situated on its own campus in the city of Pretoria.

As you want here I am giving bellow Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Project Proposal Format so on your demand I am providing same here :

CSIR profile

Type Research and Technological Innovation

Pretoria, South Africa

Region served

South Africa

CEO

Dr. Thulani Dlamin

Research areas
Future production: Chemicals]

Future production: Manufacturing

SMART Places

Defence and security