2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th December 2014, 03:43 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CSIR NET after BHMS

Sorry to say you are not eligible for CSIR NET exam after BHMS course. Here I am providing you the eligibility criteria for this exam.

CSIR NET exam Eligibility-

Educational Qualification

Candidates should have 4 years BE/B.Tech/ B.Pharma /MBBS/Integrated BS/MS/M.Sc or equivalent degree with at least 55 per cent marks for general and OBC (50 per cent for SC/ST candidates, physically and Visually Handicapped candidates).

Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination are also eligible to apply

Age Limit

For JRF (NET): Maximum 28 years (upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, Physically handicapped/Visually handicapped and female applicants).

For LS (NET): No upper age limit.

Selection Procedure

The single paper MCQ based test will be held in sex subjects:
(i) Life Sciences, (ii) Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, (iii) Mathematical Sciences, (iv) Chemical Sciences, (v) Physical Sciences, (vi) Engineering Sciences.

Session: Morning (9 AM to 12 Noon); Afternoon (2 PM to 5 PM).

Examination Fee

Rs.400/- for General
Rs.200/- for Other Backward Classes(OBC)
Rs.100/- for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) or Visually Handicapped (VH )

CSIR-UGC NET Exam is conducted by CSIR in the following areas: -

1. Chemical Sciences
2. Earth Sciences
3. Life Sciences
4. Mathematical Sciences
5. Physical Sciences
6. Engineering Sciences

The pattern for the Single Paper MCQ test shall be as given below:-

The MCQ test paper of each subject shall carry a maximum of 200 marks.

The exam shall be for duration of three hours.

The question paper shall be divided in three parts

Part 'A' shall be common to all subjects. This part shall be a test containing a maximum of 20 questions of General Aptitude. The candidates shall be required to answer any 15 questions of two marks each. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 30 out of 200

Part 'B' shall contain subject-related conventional MCQs. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 70 out of 200. The maximum number of questions to be attempted shall be in the range of 20-35.

Part 'C' shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate's knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 100 out of 200.

Negative marking for wrong answers.

Contact details

Central Board of Secondary Education
"Shiksha Kendra", 2, Community Center, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110092 ‎
011 2250 9259 ‎

Map location

[MAP]Central Board of Secondary Education[/MAP]

Last edited by Rajkumar Agarwal; 19th March 2015 at 04:30 PM.
19th March 2015, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is anjana. i want to go for NET AFTER BHMS. So will you plz give me the necessary educational qualification necessary for this. Also plz give me the list of subjects in this exam is conducted.
19th March 2015, 04:29 PM
Super Moderator

CSIR stands for Council for Scientific and Industrial Research and NET stands for national eligibility test. This is an exam that recruits students for junior research fellowship programs in India.

Educational Qualification:

For this student should have 4 years BE/B.Tech/ B.Pharma /MBBS/Integrated BS/MS/M.Sc or equivalent degree with at least 55 per cent marks for general and OBC (50 per cent for SC/ST candidates, physically and Visually Handicapped candidates).

Students enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination are also eligible to apply

Age Limit

For JRF (NET): Maximum 28 years
(upper age relaxation of 5 years limit may be provided to in students belonging to SC/ST/OBC, Physically handicapped/Visually handicapped and female applicants.

Selection Procedure

The single paper MCQ based test will be held in sex subjects:
(i) Life Sciences, (ii) Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, (iii) Mathematical Sciences, (iv) Chemical Sciences, (v) Physical Sciences, (vi) Engineering Sciences.
candidate shave to clear this to get eligible for JRF post

Examination Fee

Rs.400/- for General
Rs.200/- for Other Backward Classes(OBC)
Rs.100/- for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) or Visually Handicapped (VH )

Address and contact details of department

Human Resource Development Group
CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa
New Delhi 110 012 India
Email : headhrdg@csirhrdg.res.in
Fax : + 91 - 011 – 2584 0887
EPABX Lines: + 91 - 011 – 25841582, 25841492, 25842493, 25841701, 2584272

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in