2023 2024 Student Forum

2023 2024 Student Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/)
-   Main Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/main-forum/)
-   -   CS Dept CUSAT (https://management.ind.in/forum/cs-dept-cusat-130590.html)

Unregistered 2nd May 2015 04:58 PM

CS Dept CUSAT

I want to do M.Tech. in Computer & information Science from Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) . Would you please provide me list of faculty members of Department of Computer Science with their Qualifications so I will guess for their teaching ability ??

Unregistered 26th April 2018 06:32 PM

Re: CS Dept CUSAT

I want to know the programs offered by the Department of Computer Science, Cochin University of Science and Technology CUSAT so can you tell me?

pooja 26th April 2018 06:32 PM

Re: CS Dept CUSAT

The Department of Computer Science, Cochin University of Science and Technology CUSAT offers M.Tech and PhD programs in various disciplines.

Academic Programmes

M.Tech. Computer and Information Science

M.Tech. Software Engineering

M.Tech Computer Science with Specialization in Embedded Systems

Ph.D.

M.Tech Computer and Information Science

Course Duration: 24 months
Year Started: 1984
No of Seats: 18 (Five seats reserved for sponsored candidates)

Course Duration: 24 months
Year Started: 2000
No of Seats: 18 (Five seats reserved for sponsored candidates)

Course Duration: 30 months
Year Started: 2011
No of Seats: 15

Ph.D

Reserach area can Human Computer Interaction,Mining of Massive Dataset,Computer Vision,Computational Linguistics,Wireless sensor networks.

Eligibility (M.Tech)

M.Tech. Computer and Information Science

B.Tech or equivalent degree or AMIE/AMIETE in the branch of Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics & Communication, or MCA, with a first class (60% marks) applicable to all the above, from any recognized University of Institution.

A valid GATE score in the subject 'Computer Science & Information Technology.

B.Tech or equivalent degree or AMIE/AMIETE in the branch of Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics & Communication, or MCA, with a first class (60% marks) applicable to all the above, from any recognized University of Institution.

A valid GATE score in the subject Computer Science & Information Technology.

First Class B.Tech degree in Computer Science & Engineering / Electronics Engg. / Information Technology / Electrical Engg. or equivalent branches or M.C.A with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA

Minimum of 1 year experience in Industry of repute or a University / Institution recognized by appropriate statutory bodies

Contact-

Department of Computer Science
CUSAT,Cochin - 682 022
Kerala
Tel : 0484-2577126,0484-2862301
E-mail: csdir@cusat.ac.in