2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th July 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

CRPF GD Exam

Hello sir I have applied for the Constable (GD) IN CAPFs/NIA/SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles Examination – 2015 but still I didn’t get admit card so would you please provide me process to get admit card of this exam???
Similar Threads
Thread
CRPF HC Exam Date
Syllabus For CRPF Exam
CRPF upcoming exam
CRPF HCM Exam Syllabus
CRPF SSC Exam
SSC CRPF Exam Date
CRPF Exam Key
SSC SI CRPF Exam Date
LDC Exam CRPF
Book For CRPF Exam
CRPF HC Exam
CRPF Exam Roll No
CRPF exam questions
CRPF Departmental Exam
CRPF Exam Result Of
CRPF SI Exam
CRPF Exam Result May
CRPF Physical Exam
What Is CRPF Exam
CRPF Exam Paper
15th July 2015, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CRPF GD Exam

Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is the premier central police force of the Union of India for internal security.

As you are looking for the process to get admit card of the Constable (GD) IN CAPFs/NIA/SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles Examination – 2015 so here I am giving you process please follow this process after that you will get your Admit card……..

Firstly go to the official website of Central Reserve Police Force which look like this image:

After that take your cursor “Recruitment” option and click on “Admit card Const/GD-2015” option a new page will open which look like this image:

After that on this page if you not know your region then click on “Click here” option and again a new page will open which look like this image;

After that on this page you have to put your Registration ID and Date of Birth and after that click on “Search status” option and you will get your admit card….

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in