2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

CRPF Dog

In which city of India there is School of CRPF located for Dog Training? I want to know about Dg Training School of CRPF, so please give me its address with location map. Also tell me about its nearest railway station, because if I will go there, so I will go by Train.
Similar Threads
Thread
CRPF HC ASI key
New DGP Of CRPF
Kv crpf
CRPF Age
CRPF Key
Crpf si ro
Cg crpf
CRPF Pay
How To Get Into CRPF
Crpf dc
Rpf crpf
Ssc kkr crpf
GNM Job in CRPF
CRPF Recruitment Assistant Sub Inspector CRPF Recruitment Job
Crpf hc cm
Gd crpf
Crpf dgp
CRPF Result Board CRPF Result
Pic of CRPF
Crpf pt
7th June 2018, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: CRPF Dog

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Dog Breeding And Training School CRPF, Taralu ?
7th June 2018, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CRPF Dog

The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is the largest of India's Central Armed Police Forces. It functions under the aegis of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) of the Government of India

Dog Breeding And Training School

The DB & TS Taralu came into existence on 27th August 2011 with the arrival of 6 breeding stock and 15 pups. The school was formally inaugurated on 5th December 2011 by the then Honble Union Home Minister Sh. P Chidambaram. The training of first batch of pups started on 1st September 2011.

Training Facility And Program

Starting from a scratch we have built considerable infrastructure during the past one year which includes 54 kennels, 5 whelping kennels, 2 pups kennels, fencing of kennel area, office cum veterinary hospital block, indoor and outdoor obstacle course, rappelling/slithering tower, indoor training shed etc.

Contact Details :
Central Reserve Police Force,
Block No.-1, C.G.O. Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003, INDIA

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in