2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th November 2012, 09:05 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CPWD Cost Index Calculation

Here I am giving you a process to know about the cost index calculation of central public work department
As below:-

Process:-
First you should go to
agboatwala.com/SRV/Cost_Index92N.htm
When you go to above address then you find the online cost index calculation of central public work department

Here I am giving you image of this as below:-
2nd November 2019, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the circular regarding the Building Cost Index at Delhi with reference PAR based of CPWD (Central Public Works Department)?
2nd November 2019, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

CPWD (Central Public Works Department) came into existence in July, 1854 when Lord Dalhousie established a central agency for execution of public works and set up Ajmer Provincial Division. Through the professional expertise in disciplines including Architecture, Engineering, Project Management coupled with comprehensive experience in building construction and maintenance it has been serving the nation and has executed priority of works in difficult and demanding geographical and climatic conditions.

To get the circular regarding the Building Cost Index at Delhi with reference PAR based of CPWD (Central Public Works Department) follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Central Public Works Department

Click to Circulars on the mid of the home page

Click to Building Cost Index at Delhi as on 01/04/2019 with reference PAR based on 01/10/2012 (as base 100).

On the new page, you will get the Time Table

That page will look like this:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in