2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd September 2017, 04:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Courses In ISRO After 12Th

The Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology is a government-aided institute and deemed university for the study and research of space science, located at Valiamala, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.

The Detials of the B.tech Course of the Institute of Space And Technology is given below

B.tech In
B.Tech. (Aerospace Engineering)
B.Tech. (Avionics)

Number of Seats : 60 in Each Stream

Admission Details
Citizenship
Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for admission in IIST.

Qualifying Exam
Must have secured at least 75% aggregate marks in the Class XII (or equivalent) Board examination. The aggregate marks for SC, ST and PD candidates should be at least 65%. The marks scored in the following subjects will be considered for calculating the aggregate marks criterion.
Physics
Chemistry
Mathematics

JEE (Advanced) Score

General Candidates (GEN): At least 20% (i.e.73 marks out of 366) marks in aggregate and at least 5% (i.e. 6 marks out of 122) marks in each of the three subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).

Other Backward Community Non Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL) Candidates: At least 18% (i.e. 65 marks out of 366) marks in aggregate and at least 4.5% (i.e. 5 marks out of 122) marks in each of the three subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)

For any Query you may Contact to the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology the contact details are given below

Contact Detials :
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
Address: Valiamala Road, Valiamala, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695547
Phone: 0471 256 8452
24th September 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: Courses In ISRO After 12Th

I m not logining mumbai univrcty

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in