2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th June 2018, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Re: Counselling At NIFT

I am interested in the field of Fashion Technology and for this given the NIFT Entrance exam searching for counseling details. Will you please provide me NIFT 2018 Counselling Procedure so that I can apply along with details about NIFT reservations so that I plan accordingly?
29th June 2018, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator

National Institute of Fashion Technology, the exam conducting body, has commenced the counselling procedure of NIFT 2018 with online registration from May 28 onwards.

NIFT 2018 counselling will be held only for qualified candidates between June 11 and July 16.

NIFT 2018 Counselling Procedure

Counselling of NIFT 2018 will be conducted by NIFT Delhi in multiple rounds for providing admissions across 16 campuses. The institute will be coordinating with all the campuses for admission process.

For the first round of NIFT counselling 2018, there will not be any registration fee. However, candidates will have to pay Rs.5000 in online mode for registration.

Candidates will have to enter their credentials like form number, date of birth and password for registration.

They should also select a counselling campus from where they will be participating in the NIFT counselling process. On successful registration, candidates will receive a system generated letter, SMS and an email on their registered mobile and email IDs.

Qualified candidates will be required to report at the selected NIFT campus at 9:30 AM for verification of documents and seat allocation on the day of NIFT counselling 2018. They will be called on the basis of their merit rank and availability of seat.

Candidates can select a seat by clicking on the monitor in presence of the nodal officer.

After NIFT 2018 seat allotment, candidates have to pay full fee immediately at the campus. They will be issued an allotment letter/receipt duly signed by the nodal officer of the campus. It should be ensured that no candidate leave the NIFT counselling 2018 venue without taking the admission fee receipt.

Reservation of Seats:

Categories Seats Reserved (%)
SC 15%
ST 7.5%
OBC (Non- Creamy) 27%
Differently Abled Candidates (PHP) 3%
Foreign Nationals/SAARC/NRI 15%
State Domicile 20%
11th July 2018, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to get the details of Counselling at National Institute of Fashion Technology NIFT so can you provide me?
11th July 2018, 06:39 PM
Super Moderator

National Institute of Fashion Technology NIFT has commenced the counselling procedure of NIFT 2018 with online registration from May 28, 2018 onwards.

NIFT 2018 counselling will be held only for qualified candidates between June 11 and July 16.

Candidates will be called for the counselling procedure of NIFT on the basis of their common merit rank, as admissions will be done on merit basis only.

They can register in online mode only for participating in the counselling procedure.

It is compulsory for candidates to be physically present at the time of NIFT counselling 2018.

The Counselling of NIFT conducted by NIFT Delhi in multiple rounds for providing admissions across 16 campuses.

They should also select a counselling campus from where they will be participating in the NIFT counselling process.

Qualified candidates will be required to report at the selected NIFT campus at 9:30 AM for verification of documents and seat allocation on the day of NIFT counselling 2018.

They will be called on the basis of their merit rank and availability of seat.

Documents required for NIFT Counselling 2018-

Valid PWD certificate

Photograph (2 passport & 4 stamp size)

Certificate of clearing 10+2/equivalent examination

System generated letter/e-mail received by the candidate

Copy of 12th class school leaving certificate (for domicile seats only)

Certificate from the Board from which he/she passed the High School/Higher Secondary Examination

Semester fee Demand draft of Rs. 1,10,450/- (Non-NRI) drawn in favour of the NIFT HO payable at the city of the counselling

Certificate of clearing 10+2/equivalent examination, showing the subjects offered by him/her in the exam. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for B.F.Tech.

Certificate from the prescribed authority showing that he/she belongs to an SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy) category. (Applicable only to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy) category

Undertaking for the candidate seeking provisional admission-(Annexure-I)

Undertaking from the students, as per provisions of anti-ragging (Annexure-II)

Form for withdrawal of admission (Annexure-III)

Undertaking about eligibility, fee and refund (Annexure IV)

Medical fitness certificate in the prescribed format (Annexure VI)

Authorization letter from the candidates, who are not in a position to attend in person (Annexure VII) (not applicable for PWD candidates)

After NIFT 2018 seat allotment, candidates have to pay full fee immediately at the campus.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in