2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Cornell university MS aerospace

hey, I want to take admission into the Master of Engineering (Aerospace) course at the Cornell university. will you please tell me from where I can download the application form with the fee structure of it? Also give me the link for the syllabus of the Master of Engineering (Aerospace) course at the Cornell university?
Similar Threads
Thread
Cornell MMH MBA
Cornell MBA Class Profile
Cornell MBA New York City
CQ EMBA Cornell
Weill Cornell MBA
Cornell MBA Deadlines
Cornell Executive MBA Program
Cornell University BSA Calculator
Cornell 1 Yr MBA
Executive MBA Cornell
Cornell Executive MBA
Cornell MBA Online
Cornell EMBA
Cornell MBA Dallas
Cornell University Graduate School
Cornell queen's MBA
Tech MBA cornell
Cornell University MBA Program
Cornell University Executive MBA
Weill Cornell School of Medicine and Cornell University
2nd July 2018, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Re: Cornell university MS aerospace

Can you tell me about Degree Requirements for Master of Science (M.S.) program in Aerospace offered by Sibley School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering of Cornell University?
2nd July 2018, 04:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Cornell university MS aerospace

Sibley School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering of Cornell University does not offer Master of Science (M.S.) program in Aerospace instead it offers Master of Engineering (M.Eng.).

The Master of Engineering (M.Eng.) degree program in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or Engineering Mechanics is a one-year professional course of study that allows developing high level of competence in engineering science, current technology, and engineering design.

Degree Requirements
A minimum of 30 credit-hours of graduate coursework (5000 level or above), 28 credits of which must be taken for a letter grade. One may petition to have 4000 level courses count toward the 30-credit total, if one is new to a specific subject matter or a 5000 level is not available in the particular subject matter. Most courses must be of a technical nature. One or two courses that are related to overall goals for degree but are non-technical may be approved as well.

A minimum of 12 credit-hours of coursework in Mechanical &Aerospace Engineering (MAE).

A project for at least 4 and not more than 8 credits resulting in a written report. The project may be a design project or a research project and can be a team or individual project. Meeting the requirement involves submitting a final report to advisor, receiving a grade for the course, submitting an abstract of project report and an electronic copy of final report to the Graduate Field Office. A Project Approval Form, signed by project advisor, is due at the end of the second week of classes of the semester one is beginning the project.

A Program of Course form. Courses taken must match the Program of Courses form.

A minimum cumulative M.Eng. GPA of 2.5.

No grade below a C-.

One residence unit (minimum 1 semester registered as a full-time student in the Graduate School).

Registration limit of 20 credits per semester, minimum registration 12 credits per semester.

Contact Detail:
Sibley School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Cornell University
105 Upson Hall
Ithaca, New York 14853
Phone: 607/255-3623
Fax: 607/255-1222

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in