2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Contact details of AIIMS Rishikesh

My son wants to take admission in the MBBS course in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh? So I want to do some admission regarding enquiry at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh? Can you please provide me Contact details like its admission office number and address?
Similar Threads
Thread
AIIMS Rishikesh Lab Assistant
New AIIMS Rishikesh
AIIMS Rishikesh Contact Details
AIIMS Rishikesh Faculty
AIIMS Virbhadra Rishikesh AIIMS Rishikesh Walk In
AIIMS Rishikesh Login
AIIMS Rishikesh Cut Off
AIIMS Rishikesh Contact No
Rishikesh AIIMS Job
AIIMS Rishikesh Ranking
AIIMS Rishikesh Inauguration
AIIMS Rishikesh Online
AIIMS Rishikesh Jobs
AIIMS Rishikesh Job
Contact Number of AIIMS RISHIKESH
AIIMS Rishikesh
AIIMS Rishikesh Ldc
AIIMS Patna Contact Details
AIIMS Rishikesh Rishikesh Aiims Rishikesh Nurse Vacancy
Cut Off for AIIMS Rishikesh
16th May 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Re: Contact details of AIIMS Rishikesh

I want to build career in medical line and for this planning to join All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh for doing MBBS degree. Will you provide Contact Details of AIIMS Rishikesh for doing enquiry also tell what the eligibility for doing MBBS degree?
16th May 2018, 05:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Contact details of AIIMS Rishikesh

All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh is a medical college, Hospital and medical research public university, based in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India.

The Institute operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare

As per your request below I am providing you the Contact details of AIIMS Rishikesh :

All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Virbhadra Road, Rishikesh
Uttarakhand- 249 203, India
Contact No : Click Here
Email
dir@aiimsrishikesh.edu.in

MBBS Course details:

AIIMS Rishikesh offers Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), a 5 year course with an annual intake of 100 students.

Eligibility
Age:- Should have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.

Educational Qualification:- Should have passed the 12th class under the 10 + 2 Scheme / Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognized university / board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subject.

The admissions to MBBS course will be made through common entrance test conducted for seven AIIMS.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in